Saturday 14 June 2014

318, Who am I in relationship with the word: " Sadness." Part 1

Now I am continuing where I left of yesterday with the self-forgiveness statements. Today I am going to do the self-corrective/commitment statements.

Here is a little of what I wrote in my previous blog.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize and understand that because of me not actually being the point of sadness itself within and as myself I cannot be effective in coming up with solutions that will be best for me and also best for all, because the moment I understand sadness within me I will then understand sadness as it is, I can then support others that are also experiencing sadness within them if they have not realized themselves that the sadness they experience is whom they have accepted and allowed themselves to be/become yet, thus through understanding the structure of sadness within me I automatically understand sadness within all human beings, because it is the same construct within all human beings.



No comments:

Post a Comment