Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 307, Who am I in relationship with the word: " Molecule." Part 22

Here I am with the next word, which is: " Molecule."

This is the definition given to it by the searchcio.techtarget.com website:

A molecule is the smallest particle in a chemical element or compound that has the chemical properties of that element or compound. Molecules are made up of atom s that are held together by chemical bonds. These bonds form as a result of the sharing or exchange of electron s among atoms.
The atoms of certain elements readily bond with other atoms to form molecules. Examples of such elements are oxygen and chlorine. The atoms of some elements do not easily bond with other atoms. Examples are neon and argon." 


                                                         


Now as it was and is with the atom, so it is with the molecule to, I am not aware as myself as this molecule. I do have knowledge and information about it, and have seen them under a microscope but that is about it, but when it comes to actually be aware as them within and as part of my human physical body and also the whole physical existence, that is another story because I am not at all aware of the molecule as myself from a equal and one standing point of view.



Self-Forgiveness & Self-Commitment statements:


I forgive msyelf that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand one and equal with the molecule as what it consists of and exists as within and as my human physical body and within and as this physical existence, because I thought and believed that the molecule is separate from me and is only part of my human physical body, because I have been taught that it is so and accept that as truth without ever questioning none of it.

I realize that I am standing one and equal with and as the molecule, because I have lived my whole life in separation to everything that I am and have become and everything else that exists, even to my own thoughts/feelings and emotions, so from that perspective it is impossible to ever to have come to know that there is such thing as standing as equal as one as the molecule here within and as myself, because the molecule is also here with and as me as my human physical body and this whole physical existence.

Therefore, I commit myself to to work out on my own solutions to come to a better understanding about the molecule and then use that understanding to investigate more deeply within and as myself through self-forgiveness and my commitments to life done in self-honesty and when there are more information on the molecule through the portal to use these to assist and support myself in my process of understanding myself and birthing myself into and as life here.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not use the knowledge and information that I already do have about the molecule  to assist and support myself in understanding myself within and as my relationship with the molecule.

I realize that I did not use the knowledge and information that I do have about the molecule as I should have had, because I saw/see as only just that; " knowledge and information."

Thus within this I commit myself to turn the knowledge and information i already have into something constructive and also add more knowledge and information about the molecule in order to assist and support msyelf better in my standing in my relationship with the molecule and eventually in my standing as one as equal as the molecule.



Self-Reward:

I have seen/realized and understood that I am in separation with the molecule exactly as I am in separation to everything else in this world, this existence and that the only thing I can do about it is, to work all points of limitation I may have within myself about my relationship with the molecule and the tools of self-forgiveness and self-commitments in self-honesty and my breathing to little by little and step by step do become one and equal with and as the molecule.




Thanks.


Larry Manuela



Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG

No comments:

Post a Comment