Wednesday 23 April 2014

Day 304, Who am I in relationship with the word: " Planet Earth." Part 19

Now planet earth is a perfect subject to talk about and investigate within myself, because I can see in my life I with all other human beings have not taken our responsibilities in regards to the earth as a whole as how it functions as a whole. We have taken parts of the earth and try and own them and then try to protect these parts we have taken. It can be pieces of land, oceans, humans, animals, plants, whatever.........
Most of the subjects we study at school or in universities do not include the functioning of the earth as a whole in our equations and how to always take into account all of life in it and on it.All the problems we have created on the planet are solvable problems. But we are acting as if we can't solve the problems, and we invent all kinds of excuses in order to NOT solve the problems, we make of something that is simple a very complex thing, just in order to not stop and change.
We do know, because we can see it that the earth is doing her best to balance itself out, but what we do not want to accept is the point of seeing that EACH one of us is contributing to the fact that the earth is being forced to balance itself out because of how we live on it. In the action of all of us participating in the system as it exists and support it to continue the way we have placed it, manifested it- IS what is the BIG problem, the main problem!

So what do I have to do in order to be the change I want to see in this world in regards to the earth?

I am aware that the system that I support in most areas willingly and in some areas unwillingly if I want it or not, still bring about the same consequences of destroying life on earth. It means that I have to learn to understand the system I participate in, either directly or indirectly in order to come with the best possible solution of what we have or where we find ourselves within our capacity. And what is really important to bring this about is MYSELF. I have to stop and change me first. Who am I as living being on this planet? Where do I stand? What do I accept, and what do I allow? What I don't accept and allow?

I suggest to read the blog where all this have started, wherein I've placed the list of some words that I am busy walking here now:

http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/02/day-286-what-is-understanding.html




                                                                     


Self-forgiveness & Self-Commitment statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not treat the earth that I am part of with honest respect as in living my life in a way where I do not bring harm to the earth, where the conditions I create due to my living I make does not harm the earth, where earth is equally cared for by me as I will care for myself. Thus within this I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to care for myself with respect and self-honesty and thus due to this not being able to do the same with the earth.

I realize that by not respecting myself and being self-honest with myself I am then living my life in a way that is careless about anything and everyone including myself, thus equally so about earth.

Thus wtihin this, I commit myself to be honest with myself and to learn to take care for myself first and from there I can be honest within my living with the earth and care for the earth and all life on and in the earth as it should be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself believe that I cannot protect the earth because it's too big, and find in the earth being big an excuse to not do whatever it takes to protect the earth as my home and the home as everyone and everything else.

I realize that I cannot protect the earth by being in separation to it, because in being in separation to the earth I can not come up with common sense solutions that will benefit all life on earth.

I commit myself to investigate within myself through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitments to life in self-honesty to learn/see and to understand for real how to live protection practically without having to harm anyone or anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stop and change myself in every moment thus by allowing myself to do so, I also then accept and allow it to happen outside of me where all of humanity is not stopping and changing themselves and the system we are all supporting by participating in it, because we are all collectively living in separation within ourselves and also with the earth and everything else.

I realize that there can be no actual real change as long as I do not stop and change msyelf and live as a living proof and example for others to see that changing oneself is not only possible but a must.

I commit myself to actually do my best in every moment to change myself in order for me to become a living examples for others as myself and live to protect all life on earth as my equal.



Self-Reward:

Within this blog I have seen/realized and understood that as long as I do not stop and change myself practically I won't be able to come up with any solution that will be best for all life on earth including the earth itself, thus that is what I have to do in order to become a being that reall care about the earth, because I have learnt how to care for msyelf first.



Thanks



Larry Manuela


Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG










No comments:

Post a Comment