Monday 19 September 2016

Day 381, SF on Aloneness day 2.



                                          Day 2: SF on ALONENESS



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the outside world, the people in the world for not wanting to take a stand and stance against the abuse that is going on in this world, without seeing/realizing and understanding that I am blaming the outside world, the people in the world, because within me I am also silently blaming myself for not taking a stand and a stance as living human being that is here and that does not take abuse in any form done to all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that in order for me to take a stand and a stance against any abuse done to life, I must first take a stand and a stance within myself, stopping my own creations of abuse within and as myself as the personalities/characters I exert via/through my human physical body, forcing my human physical body to do the bidding of the personalities/characters that I have created within and as myself to represent energetic me’s, that are heavily in great need of continuous/constant energy to exist within the body of life as my human physical body as if they are the real body of life that is here as my human physical form, believing that the personalities are something of value to life and not my body/form, expression of life here itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to the personality/character of aloneness in my mind to divert my attention in such a way that it comes back  to itself when I sometimes is about to take a stance or stand within myself or to converge attention to itself when I do not take a stand and stance within myself, always leading and attracting me to itself first for decision making as I have programmed it to be/become as a representation of myself within my mind consciousness system to make sure I do not actually change myself in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that the diversion I talk about are points within the outside world that I use to ignite the personality/character of aloneness within and as me, when I see that I am going to take a stand and a stance within and as myself as the points I see outside of me are not common-sensically speaking, what would be best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the words used within the system as: ’ money, rich people, famous people, smart/intelligent/intellectual people, religious people, price, status, poor people, elite, politicians, spirituality, New- Age, philosophy, law, rules, regulations, debt, debt-collectors, taxes, war, hunger, work, love, loved ones, ’  to be the words that will divert my attention to the personality/character of aloneness within and as me, as tentacles of this very personality/character within and as my mind consciousness system because I have judged all these words and their applications within this world as being words that support abuse done to life in this world, thus words that according to my judgments do not in fact for real contribute to what real caring would be in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the words used within the system as: ‘ mystery, sex, secrets, happiness, wonderful, playful, horniness, lust,’ to be the words that will convert my attention to the personality/character of aloneness within and as me, as positive charged energy within me to feed this personality/character in order for me to again not change myself here in fact.


Thanks.

Larry Manuela




Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study this  proposal which is:  LIG

No comments:

Post a Comment