Tuesday 25 September 2012

Day 131, When It Rains. SFS & SCS.

So within this blog i am going to write my self-forgiveness statements and self-commitment statements in regards to my relationship with  rain as i see/perceive/view it.

 

 


Self-forgiveness:

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see/perceive/view  rain as something special, just because i have chosen within myself to give rain a special meaning within myself as for the relationship i have had when i was a little boy living with my grandmother on the farm and how all the other farmers appreciated very much when it rained, and their ability to look at the soil and work the soil when it rains so the little water streams/small rivers that are formed when it is raining can be used properly/effectively to benefit as best as possible the soil, that will be used for plantation.


I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into or about to go into my special feeling for the rain when it is raining, that brings all kinds of remembrances of the past when i was a little boy staying with my grandmother on the farm, and just BREATHE-----------------making sure i am touching something that is physically here so i don't loose myself within my mind shooting up memories to keep my occupied within it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not look at the rain as one as equal as myself as what is here physically manifest, but as separate from me wherein i have given the rain more value than other manifestations of LIFE right here in this physical world.



I commit myself to wipe off within me the specialness that i have given to the rain, and start my process of seeing/perceiving/viewing and most importantly being one and equal with the rain as a manifestation of LIFE just like me right HERE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for the way i see them seeing/viewing/perceiving the rain, and just because it is NOT in contrast with how i see/view/perceive the rain, i judge them by their very judgment of the rain, which is from my perspective a negative judgement.


I commit myself to STOP myself every time i am about to go into judging others to take a deep BREATH and make sure i am touching something that is physically here, as for example my own hands to remind me that i am HERE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give the smell of the rain a special meaning as an interpretation of my mind within myself, that i have given the sound of the rain falling on the soil and rooftops a special meaning within myself, that i have given the wetness of the soil after the rainfall a special meaning within myself, that i have given the breeze that i feel on my body when it rains a special meaning within myself, that i have given the taste of the rain a special meaning within myself, that i have given the support of growth that follows after it have rained a special meaning within myself, within this glorifying the rain and giving the rain more value then the rest of the expressions of nature

 

 

 

I commit myself to STOP myself every time i see myself going into my mind and call upon memories of specialness in relation to the rain, and BREATHE till i am clear and stable within myself and nothing moves within me as energy as the mind, so i can let go of my view/interpretation of the meaning the rain has for me, which is just a interpretation of what the mind within me as me has of the rain.

 

I forgive myself  that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the memory of me as a child playing in the rain and being very happy playing in the rain, wherein i do not realize/see/understand that through allowing this memory to manifest within me as energy is NOT what is HERE, it is a just a picture and image i have placed within my mind to ignite in specific moments certain/specific feelings to/towards the rain of happiness within me, wherein i loose myself within my mind and loose all touch with reality HERE.


I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into my mind as in my memories to shoot off pictures/images of experiences of me playing in the rain wherein i get a special happy feeling within my solar plexus area, and make sure that i just BREATHE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as energy as the mind, wherein i am just HERE as my breath and my human physical body one and equal.

 

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the falling of rain to the memory of me being a little boy living on the farm with my grandmother whom has passed away already.

 

I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into participation of memories within my mind that keep me occupied and imprisoned within my mind, and take a deep BREATH till i am clear and stable and nothing else moves within me so that i am just HERE as one as equal with/as my breath and my human physical body.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create within myself a special feeling to/towards the rain in relationship with my experiences i have had with rain in my life.

 

I commit myself to through my writings of self-forgiveness and my commitments to life to make sure i delete all energy experiences within me as the mind to leave only what is here as the living word as the flesh as it should be as the manifested life as substance of life.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect certain and specific feelings and emotions 

 to memories and thoughts within me of me being happy and of me dancing and playing in the rain.

 

I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into or about to go into thoughts and emotions related to how i feel about the rain and what picture manifestations appear within my conscious level of my mind, and just BREATHE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as thoughts nor memories as my mind as energy within me as me.


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Have a look at our solution to ALL the problems in this world as in: EQUALMONEY


Support our research by buying one or more educational products that will assist and support one to understand in specificity what is HERE and how this whole physical existence functions on all levels, at: EQAFE


Do the course of the lifetime, that is designed to assist and support one to be/become the BEST human one can ever be, that always does what is BEST for all LIFE in ALL ways in the form of: DIP

 

 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment