Friday 20 April 2012

Day 7, I was in my thoughts.

Today at work something interesting happened, one of the supervisors came in and he was walking pass me, and i greeted him, and he didn't greet back and suddenly he kind of remembered what we talked about, and he turned back and he said: '' Sorry man, i was in my thoughts''

Now from my perspective when i bring this sentence back to self, i can see/realize/understand how when one is in one thoughts, one don't notice reality at all. One is completely lost in this mind.

Now i am going to write self-forgiveness statements and then do self-corrective statement to walk when i bring all this back to self, back to myself. So i take this sentence as my own sentence.

Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to loose myself into my thoughts.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when i am in my thoughts, i am not here in reality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give more importance to my thoughts, then that which is physically here and real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to being in my thoughts means; to be in separation to what is here as life as the physical reality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give my thoughts much more attention then i would give to someone or something that is of this reality, this physical reality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be conducted/directed/moved by my thoughts,instead of me as taking my responsibility and be here in breath as the breath as a living physical body.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to be aware of myself when i am in my thoughts.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to rely on my thoughts as if they are life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to walk in the physical but not as the physical, because i continuously accept and allow my mind to direct me as to what i should do or not do and in this manner i am not part of reality, but as a separate part in complete isolation and completely removed from what is real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my thoughts guide me, that i cannot even hear what is here as the sounds of voices of people and other sounds of the physical, but instead loose myself in the noise of  my thoughts.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be so engulfed in my thoughts that i cannot even see other people around me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to walk here in the physical, but not as a physical body one and equal, but as a thinking being, ignoring the physical completely.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to only utter words when my mind tells me to do so, when my thoughts appear within my mind, instead of me uttering words as me as the directive principle one and equal in and as breath.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to walk as thoughts and not walk as life one and equal here.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to due to my living in my mind, project an image to others as if i am more then them, that is why i don't greet them and stay within and as my thoughts, being totally selfish.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ''feel'' regret when i notice that i have ignored the physical and valued my mind above the physical, above that which is manifested life here,instead of being one and equal with and as the physical.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility to/towards my physical reality by continuously staying and living in my mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to value ''living in my mind'' as of much more then living as one as equal as life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that when i am living in my mind, i am in fact not living at all, and in so doing i am abusing myself and others as myself in this reality by not being one and equal to all that is here as life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself programming myself as ''thinking first and foremost'' and ''living'' not at all.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to follow my thoughts, instead of me being the directive principle as a living breathing physical body.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even have to defend myself with words through my mind, just because i fear what the others might be thinking because i was lost in my own thinking.

I forgive myself that i have accepted allowed myself to react, because of the fear that i manifested within and as the fear of me not greeting people and now have to go back into my mind again to judge them as to it make valid, when my reality is not one and equal at all with this validation that i have accepted and allowed to be within and as me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not look into the other person's  eyes, because i may find ''the look'' that i am fearing i may find looking at me, so i don't make eye contact in order to not  having to face my own fear i have accepted and allowed to live within me as me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ''feel'' shame after i found out that i was not here as in being one and equal as the physical reality and now have to ease things up, to hide and shovel away my shame.

I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let shame as a reaction to come up within me as for me to interpret my reality instead of choosing to be in breath, here.


I commit myself to wherever i go to always stay within and as my breath so i don't miss out on reality, and let reality pass me by, through my participation within thoughts.


I commit myself to always be an example as how to be here as breath and do what is best for all, and in this way i am always here as the physical one and equal and not lost in my thoughts.


I commit myself to investigate any thought or reactions or judgements that come up within me as to forgive myself them and start all over with a clean slate where i am in breath and using common sense.






Self-corrective statement:


Whenever i see myself going into my thoughts and loose myself in them -- I stop -- I breathe and i make sure that am present as me as the physical being breathing here, taking my responsibility to walk as an example as the '' how to'' being here in/as my breath one and equal, as my breath is my only real time.


Thanks.


Join us at: DESTENI and EQUALMONEY


Want to become a responsible human being that truly cares, learn how to here: DIP




No comments:

Post a Comment