Tuesday 20 November 2012

Day 166, When Happiness Turns Into Sadness Part 8

Now i am continuing with the next dimension, which is the Physical/Behavioural dimension.



                                                             


Here below are the links of the previous blogs:


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-165-when-happiness-turns-into.html#




http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-164-when-happiness-turns-into.html





http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-163-when-happiness-turns-into.html#




http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-162-when-happiness-turns-into.html#


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-161-when-happiness-turns-into.html




http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-160-when-happiness-turns-into.html




http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-159-when-happiness-turn-into-sadness.html



Physical behaviours:


***      i feel strains in my neck region.

***      my heart beats faster.

***      i pass my hands in my hair constantly, like i am thinking about something very deeply

***     i caress my own face a lot and especially my chin, and look away a lot, like in day dreaming  kind of           way.


***   muscles contract a little bit, feeling uneasy.





Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to due to my thoughts and back-chats of worries in relation to my son sometime in the future moving into another country, have made my neck feel strained and stressed, whereas  it became stiff especially at the back of my neck.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into or about to go into my thoughts i just STOP and take a deep breath till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me and while i am breathing i massage my neck so i can feel within my solar plexus area if there are any feelings and emotions coming up. like anxiety/fear/nervousness/anger by naming them and see if when naming them, from which one i will have an energetic reaction within my solar plexus area, so i can from there proceed in identifying the connections and than do self-forgiveness on all of these points.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be flooded with thoughts and back-chats in relation to my son sometime in the future moving into another country, that affect my heart beating, making it beat faster.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into or about to go into my mind as thoughts and back-chats to just immediately STOP, and take a deep breath(s) till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy  for i realize i participating in my mind as thoughts and back-chats have an affect on my heart as well.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to whenever i am thinking and worrying in my mind about events that are not even here i tend to automatically pass my hand in my hair, like caressing  my head, as to calm myself down in a way, as my body react in this and i than have this automatic body behaviour.



I commit myself to pay more attention to my physical movements of my hands and to see where they are trying to calm me down, so i can use this as an indication and reminder to STOP doing what i am doing, which is have thoughts and back-chats within/as my mind.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to touch my face, especially my chin, in relation to me being lost in my mind and imagining stuff that are not HERE. Within this in forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not pay attention to my own body behaviours that are indicating to me that i am not facing what is HERE and i am avoiding facing my own thoughts/feelings/emotions.


I commit myself to make sure that every time i see myself going into or about to go into touching and caressing of my face to remind myself to have a look within myself to see what it is i am avoiding and not wanting to face within myself.




I forigve myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to loose myself within my mind as my thoughts and back-chats wherein my muscles contract and become stiff, due to me thinking to much about what could happen to my son if he is far away from me. Thus within this i realize that my muscles are being affected when i engage into thoughts and back-chats. Thus within this, i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself let my thoughts and back-chats exist within me and affect my muscles making them stiff and contracting.


I commit myself to make sure to pay attention when my muscles are contracting and becoming stiff, for this is an indication that i am participating into massive loads of thoughts and back-chats. So therefore i just STOP and take a deep breath and keep on focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the energy as the mind.




Thanks.



Larry Manuela



Join us at: DESTENI





Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world in the form as:EQUALMONEY





Support our research and buy one or more educational products that will for sure blow your mind, at: EQAFE





Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/















No comments:

Post a Comment