Saturday 17 November 2012

Day 163, When Happiness Turns Into Sadness part 5

Now i am going to move to working on the Imagination dimension in relation to what i wrote in previous first blog.

                                                                                 
I will place here the links of the previous ones:


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-162-when-happiness-turns-into.html#



http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-159-when-happiness-turn-into-sadness.html






http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-160-when-happiness-turns-into.html





http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-161-when-happiness-turns-into.html






Imagination Dimension:



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to imagine my son having fun and living his life fully and forgetting about me, without seeing/realizing/understanding that i am living in my mind in a reality that is not happening in right here right now in the real physical reality, and within this give this delusion value by following it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand that i am the one participating within the illusion as my imagination, giving it impetus to shoot of more pictures in my mind in order to get me glued on the screen of my mind and not fringe so the energy creation as thinking and from this the imagination can continue.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself that one day i will have money enough to visit my son when he moves into another country or can pay for his ticket for him to come and visit me in this country when he have school vacations there.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to imagine him growing up becoming just like me interested in what the heck really happens in his life and life in general as everything that is here, when in reality this is only my mind delusion and my imagination as myself trying to keep me captive within my lost delusion, where i am separating myself from whom i am as my human physical body, breathing/living right here within and as this physical reality/existence in it's totality.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to being proud of my son when he will do something that will be considered something to be proud of, because it is a ''good thing'' for himself, without seeing/realizing/understanding that i am surfing in the world of wishes and desires as imaginations and i am NOT here as/with/within my human physical body, breathing


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that my imaginations are not what is HERE, right now in the moments of breath as a physical/practical/factual/real reality, that it is all in a dimension of my mind playing out in the form of pictures, moving pictures or still pictures, but just pictures they are.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even use my son as a bate within myself, within my own mind as to be in my imaginations in order for me to give it more value within myself so i can continue with my process of following my imaginations, shooting of more and more picutres on the screen of my mind to entertain myself so that i my separation to myself as the flesh can continue in deliberate avoidance of myself as life right HERE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give imagination power within me, wherein i have lost myself forgetting completely that without me, there can be no imagination and no mind.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that my son can be well, or not well when he moves into another country without seeing/realizing/understanding that he is not in another country in this moment right here, and that i am living in my mind based on stuff of this mind as pictures that are not really here as physically/factually here.



I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into or about to go into imagining my son having fun and forgetting about me, and just BREATHE and make sure i keep focusing on my breath till i am clear and stable and not participate and give attention to the pictures within me, till they stop.


I commit myself to STOP myself whenever i see myself going into or about to go into giving more impetus to my mind with it's imagination and just make sure that i am HERE within and as my breath and as my human physical body right here, one and equal.


I commit myself to just STOP all imaginations within my mind and just focus on my breathing, because through and as my breathing, i can trust myself to see the whom i am in fact right here.




Thanks.




Larry Manuela




Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world in the form as:EQUALMONEY



Support our research and buy one or more educational products that will for sure blow your mind, at: EQAFE



Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/












2 comments:

  1. needs a little correction
    "I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself that one day i will have money enough to visit my son when he moves into another country or can pay for his ticket for him to come and visit me in this country when he have school vacations there."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh ja, Martijn, heb je gelijk in. Er zijn er nog meer fouten en meer zinnen hoor, maar ik heb het express zo gelaten, want later als ik aan het groeien ben in het schrijven en beter schrijft kan het gezien worden door degenen die lezen.....lol daarom laat ik die fouten meestal in.

    ReplyDelete