Sunday 16 March 2014

Day 291, Who am I in relationship with the word: "Anger." Part- 6

Now I move to the next word that I have placed within the list of words in  the first blog about understanding. If one have not read that blog yet, I place here the link:

http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/02/day-286-what-is-understanding.html


The next word in that list is: " Anger."

Thus let us see how we have define the word anger within and as this world. I have chosen dictionary.com for this:


                                                                     
                                                           



an·ger

  [ang-ger]  Show IPA

noun
1.
a strong feeling of displeasure and belligerence aroused by a wrong; wrathire.
2.
Chiefly British Dialect pain or smart, as of a sore.
3.
Obsolete grief; trouble.
verb (used with object)
4.
to arouse anger or wrath in.
5.
Chiefly British Dialect to cause to smart; inflame.

verb (used without object)
6.
to become angryHe angers with little provocation.



Now for those whom are not aware of this, as I said in previous blogs related to these subjects, thus feelings and emotions, in this world we are really confused about our understanding of what these really are and what are the difference between emotions and feelings. And as I said as I have learned and not only learned but can also see it within and as myself by introspecting and investigating my own thoughts/feelings and emotions, that indeed:

" Feelings are positive charged energetic experiences." 
                                          And
" Emotions are negative charged energetic experiences."



Thus anger cannot be seen nor be experienced as a " feeling," because it is an " emotion."

If we have a look in this world how we use words and how we form sentences we often use this confusion a lot.
Most people when they ask the question if one have noticed: " How do you feel?"  most people will answer that question in two ways, depending in what energetic state they are. Thus if they are "happy" which is a feeling, they will say they are happy. But if they are "sad" for example they will also say, they are sad, but yet "sadness" is NOT a feeling. And the question was specific, thus: " how do you FEEL?"
If one is more aware of this one could ask the question in another way as for example: " what are your experiences inside yourself at the moment?"

This way one can answer the question with either an negative experience of energy or a positive experience of energy, thus that one is going through an emotion or a feeling and thus an energetic experience. And then one can be best assisted and supported in a best and specific way.
So anger is an emotional reaction we create in our minds. For those whom are reading this and do not know yet that thoughts, feelings and emotions are ALL of and as the mind and within the mind, I'll suggest to do read the desteni material about all of this and also visit the EQAFE website for there are lots of interviews that go into detail explaining what these are and not only that but also how to work these out in practical application.

I understand that people in this world do not know that feelings and emotions are also of/from/within the mind. They are the mind's constructions and specific program that keeps the mind going generating energy to keep on existing. The main reason we think/believe that feelings and emotions are not of/from and within this mind, is because we see and believe that the mind is specifically allocated in the head area thus something in the brains, and there is where we mostly experience the thoughts. And the feelings and emotions, because we are experiencing them within our Solar Plexus in our chest area/ our hearts we think and believe that they are not of/from and within the mind, thus that the mind is only thoughts and memories. So we have separated the programs we experience in our minds and bodies to.

For an more indepth explanation about what to do when caught up in emotional reaction, I suggest to read the heavensjourney to life blog. In this blog there are practical application written that can assist and support one in one's process.

http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2013/10/eternal-darkness-part-3-day-465.html


http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2013/10/if-i-can-stop-emotions-i-am-responsible.html





Self-Forgiveness & Self-Commitment statements:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in world where I and the rest of the humans have accepted and allowed ourselves to emotions and feelings to direct us, abdicating our responsibility for ourselves as life here.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into accepting and allowing emotions and feelings to direct me, wherein I am deliberately abdicating my responsibility, I STOP-------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here, till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am deliberately abdicating my responsibility to/towards my emotions and feelings, because I blame it outside myself to/towards someone or something and also within my own mind I blame my memories for letting me go through the emotion or feeling.

Thus within this, I commit myself to take my responsibility and really see/realize and understand that my emotions and my feelings are all MY creation, they exist because I am accepting and allowing them, and thus because I am creating them I can also uncreate them and thus change my relationship to/towards the feelings and emotions as Self being responsible thus alsonmeans, taking responsibility and direct me to move me and stand within and as myself and not accept and allow feelings and emotions to direct me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that emotions and feelings are not of/from and within the mind, because of the allocation in the body where I experience them is not the same area or point/place.


When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into thinking and believing that emotions and feelings are not of/from and within the mind, I STOP------------------ take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am thinking and believing that emotions and feelings are not of/from and within the mind, because of my experience of them in another area, the chest area within my body that is not my head area, where I also think and believe that the mind is therein allocated.

Therefore, I commit myself to work out my emotions and feelings in specificity and detail and follow them to the core to really see/realize and understand that they are all coming from within and as the mind and I can through my writing of self-forgiveness and also spoken out loud of self-forgiveness statements in self-honesty release myself from the relationship I have created to/towards these feelings and emotions.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize and understand that I am the only one that actually in real space time allow myself to create emotional reaction as anger to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into not seeing/realizing and understanding that I am the creator of an emotional reaction as anger to exist within me as me as the mind as energy, I STOP------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I do not see/realize and understand that I am the creator of my emotional reaction as anger, because I do not allow myself to slow myself down in breath sufficiently to go through the whole thing so I can see the whole construct within and as me and also see that no-one can place any reaction within me but me, the experience of whatever reaction can only be experienced in me, because I am the one experiencing it and not someone or something else, and that someone and something else cannot give it to me either, it is solely my creation and my experience, thus my responsibility.

Therefore, I commit myself to take my repsonsibility to/towards my emotional reaction as anger and do not allow myself to participate within it and make sure that I uncreate it within me through my writing of self-forgviness or spoken out loud in self-honesty and breathe to slow myself down so I can see more clearly what it is I am accepting and allowing to exist within me as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let anger be a part of me as me as the mind as energy.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into letting anger be a part of me as me as the mind as energy, I STOP---------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am letting anger be part of me because I can then spite another or something.

Therefore, I commit myself to step by step through my writing of self-forgivenes and spoken out loud in self-honesty to stop all action and interaction in emotion as anger till I do not participate in anger anymore nor is anger part of me anymore.





Self-Reward:

Within this writing I have come to see/realize and understand more about me in my relationship to anger and emotions and how I can assist and support myself to NOT participate in them and the how to little by little change the who I am in relation to them within and as myself.





Thanks.



Larry Manuela




Join us at: Desteni



Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.





Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG



No comments:

Post a Comment