Thursday 20 March 2014

293, Who am I in the relationship with the word: "Life." Part-8

Now continuing with the next word which will be: " Life"


                                                                         


Here is the link to the first blog with the list of words, if one have not read the yet:

http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/02/day-286-what-is-understanding.html



Lets see what the dictionaries say about this word:

life :


1  a :  the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional being from a dead body
b :  a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings
c :  an organismic state characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction
2
a :  the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual
b :  one or more aspects of the process of living <sex life of the frog>
3
:  biography 1
4
:  spiritual existence transcending physical death
5
a :  the period from birth to death
b :  a specific phase of earthly existence <adult life>
c :  the period from an event until death <a judge appointed for life>
d :  a sentence of imprisonment for the remainder of a convict's life
6
:  a way or manner of living
7
8
:  a vital or living being; specifically :  person <many liveswere lost in the disaster>
9
:  an animating and shaping force or principle
10
:  spiritanimation <saw no life in her dancing>
11
:  the form or pattern of something existing in reality <painted from life>
12
:  the period of duration, usefulness, or popularity of something <the expected life of the batteries>
13
:  the period of existence (as of a subatomic particle) — compare half-life
14
:  a property (as resilience or elasticity) of an inanimate substance or object resembling the animate quality of a living being
15
:  living beings (as of a particular kind or environment) <forestlife>
16
a :  human activities
b :  animate activity and movement <stirrings of life>
c :  the activities of a given sphere, area, or time <the political life of the country>
17
:  one providing interest and vigor <life of the party>
18
:  an opportunity for continued viability <gave the patient a new life>
19
capitalized Christian Science :  god 1b
20
:  something resembling animate life <a grant saved the project's life>

So, there we have it, lots of definitions about life. Isn't that a little confusing, to have so many definition of something that is just one thing; LIFE.
In desteni we say that life is; Oneness and Equality.

I suggest to listen to this youtube video Sunette did on what is LIFE, short version.





As one can see in the definitions up there from the merriam webster dictionary.com that we have categorized life in different manners and within different dimensions where life exists, but yet we can't see that it is the same life everywhere in everything and through everything, always HERE, even in death.
We have neglected life big time and we still do. We only live through our minds as consciousness as energy and believe we are even less then the mind, because we are not even aware of ourselves as this mind, this consciousness, energy.



Self-forgiveness & Self-Commitment statements:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that I am not aware at all as myself as life.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into not seeing/realizing/ understanding that I am not aware at all as myself as life, I STOP---------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothng moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am not aware of myself as life, because I live within and as my mind and not as life as one as equal.

Thus within this, I commit myself to through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitments to life, to make sure I little by little, step by step make myself aware of myself as life, till I am aware as myself as life, to be patient with myself, because I know it is not something that will be easy nor something that will take a little time, it is something that will take me years, so I just walk and do what I have to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that life is only when I am born till I die and through this think and believe that life have a beginning and an end and project everything based on this believe.

When and as I myself going into or I am about to go into thinking and believing that life is only at birth till death and that it as something that begins and ends and project this in this world, I STOP------------ take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am thinking and believing that life begins at birth and end at death and also that life have a beginning and an end because of this, because this is all I have ever known about life and it is only from an observational point of view, it is not from a point of standing equal and one with and as life itself to see/realize and understand what life actually really is here.

Thus within this, I commit myself to through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitments to life to really actually start to live in accordance with what is life here little by little, step by step starting with a simple thing as focusing being within and as my breath one and equal and from there move with it, flow with it as me till I am equal and one with life as life.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize and understand that life is so much more then what I think and believe it is and also what I interpret and perceive it to be through my mind consciousness system as energy.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into having thoughts and believes about what life is and also interpret and perceive it to be whatever it is  through my mind consciousness system as energy, I STOP-------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am thinking and believing what life is because that is all I ever knew about life, thus that I am thinking about it and believing about it or intepret and perceive it through my mind and nothing else but these. Thus never really actually live as life here at all.

Therefore I commit myself to little by little, step by step to work out all the believes and thoughts, perecptions and interpretations I have about life to make room for actually for real starting to live as equal as one with and as life.


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that life is here in/through all and everything that is here.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into allowing myself to not realize that life is here in/through everything that is here, I STOP------------- take a deep breath and ground myself here within and as myself, till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that the only reason I am not aware as myself as life and then see that life is here in and through all  and everything is because I have separated myself from life through my mind, believing that I am what is within and as this mind as programs as consciousness as energy.


Therefore within this I commit myself to stop all these programs that exists within and as my mind little by little, step by step through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitments to life in self-honesty till I one day become aware of myself as life here and to remind myself that I need to be patient and just live through my breath time that I have and just do it.




Self-Reward:


Within this writing I have seen/realized and understood that I have allowed myself to define life through my mind consciousness system and only within and as my mind consciousness system without ever giving myself that gift to give life as me a chance within and as myself so I can see/realize and understand for myself that I am indeed equal and one with and as life. Thus now all I have to do is forgive all these believes I have placed in front of myself to blind myself in order to not see myself as life when in reality I need that very life itself to maintain my separation to life intact, thus allowing myself to abuse myself as life and all of life equally so. Thus I must change me from separation to equal and one living as life here.


Thanks.


Larry Manuela




Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP


Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG


No comments:

Post a Comment