Wednesday 21 November 2012

Day 167, When Happiness Turns Into Sadness. Part 9

 So now i am going to move into another dimension which is the Consequence dimension.



                                                                  



Here are the links to the previous writings in relation to this one:


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-166-when-happiness-turns-into.html



http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-165-when-happiness-turns-into.html#




http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-164-when-happiness-turns-into.html





http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-163-when-happiness-turns-into.html#




http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-162-when-happiness-turns-into.html#


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-161-when-happiness-turns-into.html




http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-160-when-happiness-turns-into.html




http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2012/11/day-159-when-happiness-turn-into-sadness.html



So what are the consequences in all of this thoughts and back-chats and the rest of the dimensions i walked.


First, it makes me stay within the realm of the mind, an alternate reality, which is not a reality that is equal and one with this one. In the reality of my mind, i can do and go to every place, there are no consequences at all within the mind itself. But on a physical level things are not so, my body is experiencing discomforts, and i am most of the times AWAY and NOT here as being here, as my breath and as my human physical body and the rest of what is here as the physical manifesed reality. So i am totally separated from all that is here as that which is the physical, my body and other humans bodies, the animals, the plants, nature in it's totality and the whole earth.


We have been given this CON as Consciousness so much value, that it have now the power over ourselves as LIFE, where we have to fight back if we ever want to birth ourselves back into the physical, the substance of LIFE. So to me this means, that i have to stop my participation within the programmes that are running rampant in my mind. Within this I am the only one who can STOP me from participating in giving these programmes in my mind the directive principle in my life.


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create more and more of consequences  for myself that, not only accumulate/amount for and to/towards myself but also for and to/towards others as myself  for we are all physically HERE one and equal, so what ever happens to our physicality HERE, it happens to all of that which is physically here through/by our relationships and interconnectedness. So within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to neglect and devalued my own physicality and that of others and this whole physical reality in it's totality just to have an illusion within my mind as an experience.



I commit myself to make sure that i keep on with this process of removing myself from these programmes that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become in this world as the ''whom i am''  as the mind as the energy and just make sure i am one and equal in every breath within and as my breath and my human physical body and then within and as this whole physical reality/existence one and equal.





I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to bombared my body in accumulating of stresses and body strains due to my participation in thoughts/feelings/emotions that are disastrous to my human physical body in ways i am not even aware of till  i start to feel physical discomforts of pains/ailments.


I commit myself to make sure that whenever i see myself going into my mind and start to participate or about to participate in my mind to just STOP, take a deep breath bring myself back HERE and make sure within this process to touch something that is physical so i remind myself  that i am HERE, and don't get lost and carried away by the currents of my mind delusions as thoughts/feelings/emotions.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT pay attention and LIVE together with and as one as equal with the rest of the humans, the animals, the plants, nature in it's totality and the earth itself, because i have given some programmes within my mind more value than all that is HERE, isolating/separating myself totally from that which supports me in everway always.


I commit myself to make sure that i focus on my breathing and my awareness of my body so i can become with each passing day more and more as one as equal within and as the totality of what i am as this human physical, and as this human physical body what i am as the whole of the physical existence that this body consists of and exist as a part of ALL this manifested life substance.






Thanks.


Larry Manuela



Join us at: DESTENI





Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world in the form as:EQUALMONEY





Support our research and buy one or more educational products that will for sure blow your mind, at: EQAFE





Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment