Thursday 10 October 2013

Day 262, The '' THEY and THEM '' vs the '' ME and WE/US '' Part- 7

Now proceeding to the next and last dimension in regards to this particular point, which will be the Consequence-Dimension.







Consequence-Dimension:


*** By judging them and they, i create unnecessary tension and reactions within me.

*** It keeps me within my mind busy with staying within judgement and blame instead of being HERE in breath, when i am judging and blaming they/them within myself.

*** I waste my time backchatting about they/them instead of spending my time in doing something for LIFE.



Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge them and they and create unnecessary tension and reactions within me as me as the mind as energy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think/belief that tentions and reactions as energy within me as me as the mind as energy are necessary in order for me to be HERE as an actual physical being on a physical planet.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that by engaging fully in these energetic tensions and reactions i am in actuality harming my human physical body by constantly making it produce energy and also making my body addictive to these energies to such and extent that i belief that i am only these energies and forgot completely that these energies cannot exist without my body, for me to keep on existing as a mind consciousness system within and as this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to keep myself within judgement and blame by juding and blaming they/them within and as myself, as my mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand that i am perpetuating judgement and blame within and as me and within and as the world at large by continuing accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as them, within and as my own mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let perpetuation of judgement and blame to exist within me as me as the mind consciousness system because it gives me the apparent belief within and as myself that somehow i am better than they/them if i judge and/or blame they/them, bringing forth the point within me of superiority. And superiority cannot exist without its dear companion as its opposite/polarity which is inferiority, which is the actual point of me wanting and desiring to be superior to another as myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to spent my time backchatting about they/them, instead of spending it doing something for LIFE, that is BEST for all of LIFE within this physical reality, this physical world based on the physical conditions that are HERE as how everything functions within and as it.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give myself permission to participate within and as backchat to  abdicate my responsibility to that which is BEST for all of LIFE.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that my responsibility is only valid when i give it to LIFE, all of LIFE, because when i give it to LIFE i am living responsibility as me as LIFE in LIFE, bringing forth responsibility to LIFE in myself and in the world at large.



Self-Commitment Statements:


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into judging and blaming they/them, I STOP--------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that judging and blaming they/them brings unnecessary tension and reactions within and as my mind consciousness system and also on my human physical body.

So therefore, I commit myself to write myself out in the form of Self-forgiveness and Self-corrections to stop first and then eventually to delete this whole construct that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become within and as this world.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into believing tension and reactions on a energetic level is necessary for me to exist and be on this planet, I STOP---------- take a deep breath and continue breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i am holding on to this belief of the experiences of energies in the form of tensions and reactions within me, because i think/belief that they are ME, so much so, that i do NOT consider at all my human physical body itself as the WHOM i really am in this world, in this reality.

Therefore, i commit myself to have a look at all experiences of energy as tensions and reactions within and as me as my mind consciousness system, through my writing of Self-forgiveness and Self-correction to find out how i created myself to be/become like this and also to see and come to understand me as what i have become in order to stop me and delete this me that i think/belief i am within and as this mind consciousness system within and as my human physical body.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into fully engaging into these tensions and reactions within and as myself, I STOP-------------- take a deep breath and continue with the focus on my breathing till i am clear and  stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that that by enaging fully within these tensions and reactions i am actually harming my body by making it produce energy that will only be syphone into and as the systems within and as my mind as my mind consciousness system.

Therefore i commit myself to litlte by little through my writing of Self-forgiveness and my Self-corrections to no more make my body produce energy to give to energy and not back to the energy producer itself, which is the body, and to find out within and as myself how to transform these tensions and reactions and make them physical, thus that they can be applicable physically/practically/factually within and as this world to support that which is BEST for all of LIFE.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into perpetuation of judgement and blame, I STOP-------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that perpetuating judgement and blame within and as me is perpetuating judgement and blame also within and as the world at large, so judgement and blame can continue being part of my reality as experience within myself and also within and as the experience of others within and as this world. So by stopping participation in judgement and blame i am contributing to the deletion of judgement and blame first within and as myself and then by living this as myself i am also contributing to the deletion of judgement and blame in the world at large as i then LIVE as the example within and as myself, within and as this world.

When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into experiences of superiority, I STOP----------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i use the point of superiority against they/them, because within myself i see and accept and allow myself to feel inferior to they/them, thus giving this whole polarity/opposite structure a place within and as myself to exist within and as myself and thus also within and as this world through/by others as myself as mind consciousness systems.

Therefore, i commit myself to investigate through my writing of Self-forgiveness and my Self-corrections/commitments to find out within the depths of myself this point of superiority and inferiority as structures as opposites and polarity that exists within and as me and therefore as i live it as me, it then exists within  and as this world through me as i live it, to bring this whole structure as me to a STOP and then when i understand myself completely within and as this whole structure to delete it from within and as me, and then live that which is BEST for all of LIFE, without opposites and polarities directing me and all my decisions.

When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into backchatting about they/them, I STOP----------take a deep breath and ground myself HERE, within and as my breath and within and as my human physical body one and equal till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that the backchatting i am having about they/them, is to abdicate my Self-responsibility to NOT engage myself into what really matters within and as LIFE itself, to assist and support LIFE itself as myself and all of what LIFE is as itself, to that which is BEST for all of LIFE.


Therefore i commit myself to investigate and have some deep introspection within and as myself, through my writing of Self-forgiveness and my Self-corrections/commitments to LIFE to see what is the FEAR behind this engagement into backchatting about they/them that correlates into irresponsible living in this physical reality that is NOT what is BEST for all of LIFE.



Self-Reward:


Now within this point and dimension i have seen/realized/understood that there are some consequences to be faced within and as myself when i am participating into energies within and as myself and NOT being HERE as myself within and as my breath and my human physical body, one and equal. So the reward i am giving to myself through this writing HERE, is the understanding of myself within and as these consequences that will enable me to stop participation within them, before they come up, and little by little delete all of them within and as me.



Thanks.




Larry Manuela




Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY   and   Living income guaranteed



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE





Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP










Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/















No comments:

Post a Comment