Sunday 22 September 2013

Day 260, The '' THEY and THEM '' vs the '' ME and WE/US '' Part- 5

So i am now moving into working out the next dimension, which is going to be the Reaction-Dimension.




                                                 Art done by: Andrew Gable






Reaction-Dimension:



***   Feeling a little anxiety when talking about the ''them'' as in; the ones that have control in the world system

***  Feeling a sense of nervousness when having a look at what ''they'' think/belief against what factually is going on and that ''they'' most of the times if not ALL of the time; choose their thoughts and beliefs above the facts of LIFE.

***  I have anxiety reaction when i see ''they/them'' talking about things as war, as if it is a ''normal'' thing and very much something that MUST take place.




Self-Forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react in anxiety when talking about ''them'' as in; the ones that have control in the world system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react in anxiety when talking about ''them,'' because i can see within and as the world system that those whom are in control of it, are using it to abuse and to harm LIFE in all kinds of ways.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let anxiety for/about ''them'' within and as my mind to exist and in this way obstruct me from seeing reality for what it is right here and to do what is best for all life in each moment.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand that anxiety can only exist when there is fear within and as me as my mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blind myself with and within anxiety in order to not see the fear that is behind it, that i really need to STOP within and as me, as the mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feeling a sense of nervousness when having a look at what ''they'' think/belief against what is factually going on, and that ''they'' most of the times if NOT all of the times; choose their thoughts and beliefs above the facts of LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand that i too, am NOT looking at the facts of LIFE in each moment of breath, right HERE.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to within those whom i call; ''they,'' that they are showing me the whom and what i accept and allow myself and others as myself to be in this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge ''they'' without seeing/realizing/understanding, that judging ''they,'' is judging myself, because when i am judging another or even myself it is within and as ME that judgement is existent and not in the other i am busy judging.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a reaction of anxiety when i see ''they/them'' talking about things as war, as if it is a ''normal'' thing and very much something that must take place.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not stand within and as war as to understand it completely and in this matter i can direct this point within and as myself and within and as this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see that i am part of humanity that sees war as ''normal,'' and therefore do not stand up and really END all wars forever more.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame those whom are sending people to war or are willingly wanting to participate and are killing others in war as the reason war exist, when in reality the war starts within myself as the frictions/conflict that are within and as myself as my mind consciousness system that make way for the war outside to manifest, therefore making me and all mankind responsible for any war that goes on within and as this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to blame myself for letting ar exist within and as me and thus; within and as this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see war as something ''bad,'' without seeing/realizing/understanding, that seeing war as something ''bad'' is just an interpretation of me as my mind consciousness system playing out the program of the ''good vs evil,'' wherein the ''bad,'' that which is  the way of evil must be fought and destroyed in whatever means thus perpetuating and making sure that war continues in the world outside, because inside equals outside, and outside equals inside.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to project ''good vs evil'' outside myself and think and belief that what i interpret as ''evil'' in my mind must then be destroyed in the world outside, because apperently that which is bad is evil and must be eradicated.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that to see ''they'' as the ones doing the ''bad'' thing, either ''they'' actually are doing it or not, STILL makes me responsible for all that happens HERE in this world because i am part of this world as all other creatures that share this world together with me. It is OUR home, not MY home.



Self-Commitment Statements:


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into anxiety when talking about ''they,''  I STOP--------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy as the mind consciousness system.


I realize that i create anxiety within and as my mind in order for me to not put myself in a place of responsiblity to what i can see clearly already that is unacceptable in this world, and then based on this project it on the ''they,'' so leaving me as Self out, then it looks like i am the one free of responsibility, when in reality i am responsible because i am HERE.

Therefore, I commit myself to STOP anxiety within myself everytime it arises and investigate  it/have self-introspection through my writing of Self-forgiveness in Self-honesty to see how i created myself to respond in such a irresponsible manner and understand that which is anxiety completely so i can be free of/from anxiety.

when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into initiating anxiety within me to reach a certain level of fear within me, I STOP----------take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i am using anxiety as a pretext to stay within and as certain levels of fear, or that generate fear, so fear can continue having its existence within and as me, as the mind consciousness system, perpetuating within this the fear that it exists within all of humanity within and as this world.


Therefore, I commit myself to make sure that i take little by little, step by step these anxieties that pop up within and as my mind consciousness system, to find out through my writing of Self-forgiveness in Self-honesty to find out where they come from and which specific fear they belong to, so i can stop myself as this fear and delete this fear together with the personality/character that holds the fear as its weapon within and as my mind and act as me in my behalf.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into feelings of nervousness about others as myself, I STOP------------ take a deep breath and continue focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i get this nervous reaction within me when i interpret within and as my mind that ''they,'' only go for their belief and thoughts and not for the facts as how things really function in this physical world.

Therefore, I commit myself to make sure to pay very good attention to my own reactions and then stop myself through my writing of Self-forgiveness in Self-honesty wherein i  based these reactions within my interpretations that might or might not be so in reality and just look at the facts of what is being presented within and as this world as it factually happened or is happening, because when the fact is HERE, then it is not a judgement nor an interpretation but an actual occurence of what happened or is happening.


When and as i see myself going into or about to go into judging ''they,'' to immediately STOP and take a deep breath or many deep breaths if the judgements doesn't stop, till i am clear and stable HERE, and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am judging ''they'' when it is because what is existent in the world is also my responsibility and i am trying to put it on someone else, acting as IF it is only their responsibility and not mine, when it is also mine,because i am equally responsible for everything that happens here in this world wether directly or indirectly.

Therefore, I commit myself to always bring my judgement of others to myself to look at what is acceptable or not acceptable and what is not what is BEST for all life and if these are not clearly understandable within myself to use my writing of Self-forgiveness and my commitment to LIFE in Self-honesty to investigate within myself why it is i am not understanding my own judgements and what it is i am trying to protect in Self-interest and to bring it HERE for me to face it within/as myself.

When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into seeing something as ''bad'' to immediately STOP within this mind participation, and take a deep breath and focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i am seeing something as ''bad'' to keep the program as ''good vs evil'' alive within and as my mind consciousness system, where judgements and justifications and blame, frustration,anger can all mixed with each other and create a wonderful energy mix which is nothing else but abusing my human physical body.

Therefore, I commit myself to throuhg my writing of Self-forgiveness and my commitments to LIFE, to make sure that it becomes clear to me when i SEE something, i see it for what it is as fact without mind interpertrations as in ''bad'' for example and then base on the fact i can direct me in my decision in a moment to choose what will be BEST for LIFE.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into my mind interpretation of what ''evil'' is I STOP--------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am using the word ''evil'' to come to the conslusion that it is something that must be destroyed and then based on this mind interpretation of what i have defined the word ''evil'' to be, i then project this into the world and then think and belief that it must be destroyed outside too in the world, what i myself will interpret as whati will see as ''evil'' outside.

For this, I commit myself to investigate the word ''evil'' wtihin and as myself and its opposite and polarity to really really understand it through my writing of Self-Forgivenes and my commitment to LIFE in order to end it within and as me.




Self-Reward:


Within this writing i have seen how i am wasting my time focusing on the ''they'' outside myself in judgement and blame instead of bringing to myself as what i see in common sense that is happening in this world that can be what is BEST for all LIFE to myself that which will be BEST in order for me to be able to give as what i have received myself to give to all of LIFE equal to/as LIFE itself have given to me as itself which is itself as LIFE.




Thanks.



Larry Manuela



Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY   and   Living income guaranteed



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE





Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP










Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/





                                                                  












No comments:

Post a Comment