Sunday 16 November 2014

Day 332, Very Naugthy Children 3

I am now continuing with more self-forgiveness statements, and possibly the beginning of some self-commitment statements.

Here is what I left off from the last post:

" I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear responsibility, because it implies commitment, and I have accepted and allowed myself to program myself not committing myself to anything or anyone, thus therefore avoiding responsibility to myself and others as myself as life here as one as equal as all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always wanted to commit myself but then again in the middle of the commitment when things are seemingly not working out as expected them to work out, I start to look for ways to leave or find an excuse to leave or making it possible for the other to find an excuse to put me out of the relationship with them, because in that matter I have then made it possible for me to not have to take my self-responsibility to/towards life."




                        





So now continuing with more self-forgiveness statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to think and believe that I cannot take my self-responsibility and that it is too hard and difficult, wherein I postpone almost everything wherein I am personally involved, as in where I have to bring my contribution within my participation, therefore avoiding taking my responsibility towards myself foremost and also to/towards others as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself into making it harder for myself in order for me to have an excuse to not take my self-responsibility to/towards myself here and to/towards others as myself here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish/want/desire things to be easy and to try to look for an easy way out, when I am aware deep within myself that there is no easy way out, and that actual practical work is required to be done in order to bring about that which is best for all here, practically/physically and factually.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to hide away within myself in order to avoid having to place myself in a situation where self-responsibility have to be taken by myself, just because I have interpreted it and define it within myself as something that is hard to do, instead of just doing it and get it over with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that just because something is appearing to be hard, it automatically means that it is something that I should not give it my time and day and thus avoiding doing it, thus within this devaluing it within and as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only take responsibility for things I value without seeing/realizing and understanding that the values I give to something or someone is actually tainted/limited not pure as in the life principle of what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that, that which seemingly through/via my mind interpretation to be hard, is actually just that, a mind interpretation and not an actual physical manifestation as fact.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself in order to keep on going within the same mind-set and same patterns that governs my specific behaviors to/towards myself and others as myself and within this not actually changing me, to be and become that which is best for all life.


Thanks.


More to come in the next post....


Larry Manuela


Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG



No comments:

Post a Comment