Sunday 30 November 2014

Day 335, Very Naughty Children Part 6

Now I am going to write the self-commitment statements belonging to the last part of this series where I have written self-forgiveness statements:

http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/11/day-332-very-nauthy-children-3.html



                                






Self-commitment statements:

 

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into the belief that I cannot take my self-responsibility, I stop--------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here, till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that by following this self-created belief of not being able to take my self-responsibility, I create a consequence for myself wherein I do not move or direct myself to move myself to/towards solutions that will be best for myself and also at the same time be best for the rest.

Therefore, I commit myself to make sure that I become effective in slowly but surely direct myself to move myself in the direction of seeing solutions where there are problems.


When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into sabotaging myself into not taking my responsibility, I stop------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that by sabotaging myself I am able to avoid responsibility to/towards myself and others as myself.

Thus within this, I commit myself to make sure to focus in moments where I am aware that I am sabotaging myself or about to do so, and stay focus on a practical point, in order to not let myself get carried away within and as the sabotaging itself of myself.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into wishing/wanting and desiring for things to be easy as in; an easy way out, I stop------------------ take a deep breath and bring myself back here, till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am wanting/wishing and desiring things to be easy, because when things are easy there is not much responsibility involved in it, and also less things to do.

Thus within this I commit myself to make sure I  just take the things as they come and look for solutions about the problems that may arise.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into taking some responsibility for the things and people I alone value, I stop----------------take a deep breath and bring myself back here, till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I take some responsibility to people I alone value, because I have come to learn through copying that people that are close to me alone are people I should care more about, does making my range of responsibility as small as possible and leaving everything else out.

Thus within this I commit myself to expand my responsibility to go way beyond what is close to me alone as what I have learned to be of value or more of value than the rest of what is also here.


When and as I see myself going into the same mind/set and patterns that governs my behaviors, I stop--------take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am letting myself continue within the same mind-set and patterns, because that I do not have to change.

Thus within this I commit myself to push myself to direct myself to set myself free from my own self-created mind-set and patterns that governs my behaviors, in the little things, the almost unnoticed things.


Thanks,


Larry Manuela


Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG

No comments:

Post a Comment