Tuesday 31 March 2015

Day 350, Why do I Allow limitation Part 2

So here I am within this blog going to write about the points I mentioned in the blog previous to this one.

If one have not read that blog yet, click here to go to it.

                                                           





                                                       


So the points that I am going to work out in this blog are the following:

** Fearing confrontational disputes with other people

** Fear being disliked

** Fear for being hated by others

** Fear for being avoided by others

** Fear for being seen as a "negative person."

Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to go through confrontational disputes with other people, because I am aware that within these confrontation I can loose myself trying to prove a point without seeing/realizing and understanding that not everyone is at the same level of understanding as I might be, and even if they were it is about what will be best for all life and not me trying to prove a point or wanting another to agree with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that trying to make someone agree with me is enough, when I am aware that the agreeing point is just a starting point, it is not an actual real agreement yet as in moving myself within and as the point I have agreed upon, thus I might just agree about theoretical mind jargon that make sense for the both of us within the moment, but it does not necessarily mean that I am actually going to change myself to live that which we both see needs change, therefore I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to even though I am seeing what I must do in order to change myself and take a stand in where I stand and what I stand for and take responsibility for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being disliked, because in being disliked I perceive it as equal to being alone in the sense of not being able to be included in the majority and thus being communicatively none existent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being left out of being communicated to or being able to communicate with others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being communicated at or left out of being communication with others because it implies that I will be on my own, and that I fear actually deep within myself to actually in fact to be alone as in having no-one to communicate with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being hated by others, because within me I am aware that hate breeds violence and within violence one can go through very harsh physical abuse and thus within this, fearing to go through the physical abuse that is accompanied with lots of physical pain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am being avoided by others, because of again when being avoided by others I will go through the experience of being left behind and alone, not worthy of communicating with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I am not worthy to be communicated with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being seen as a negative person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that a negative person is someone to be feared.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that a negative person is automatically someone to be feared and thus within this not wanting to be seen as a negative person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the judgement I have about judging others judging me being a negative person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own judgment about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that by fearing my own judgement will make the judgement disappear.

To be continued................

Thanks.

Larry Manuela






Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG

No comments:

Post a Comment