Saturday 20 July 2013

Day 252, Self-Forgiveness on NOT being grateful of my human physical body.

Within this post i am going to do random Self-Forgiveness statements about me NOT being grateful and also not being appreciative to my body.







Self-Forgiveness statements:



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never to be grateful for the great work my hair is doing by growing out of my scalp, and showing me that even when i shave it, not even that will stop it from keeping up with its growing out of the scalp.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate my head on my body for it exists as many vital parts that my human physical body consists of and exists as.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never be grateful for my eyebrows, for if they weren't on my face, my face expression will not be more accentuated.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never be grateful for my eyes, for if they did not exist as parts of my human physical body/form, i would not be able to see anything.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate and be grateful for my eyelashes, for if they were not part of my human physical body/form, my eyes won't be protected from all the dust that is in the air that can harm my eyes.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate and be grateful for my nose, because if my nose was not part of my human physical body breathing and smelling would have been impossible.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate and be grateful to my mouth, for if my mouth was not part of my human physical body------------ eating would have been impossible and speaking too.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate and be grateful for my face itself, for if i did not have a face, all the other facial expressions on my face as part of my face that is part of my human physical body/form will not have a place to exist on and be part of.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate and be grateful for my ears, for if my ears were not part of my human physical body/form i would not be able to hear anything.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate and be grateful for my skin, for if my skin were not part of my human physical body/form, regulation of heat and cold would have been impossible and protection against the environment that can harm the body would have been imppossible and not to mention sweating.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate and be grateful for all the hairs on my human physical body, for they too are there to help with the regulation of the heat and cold of the body temperature.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate and be grateful for the great work my neck is doing by holding my head in its place, so it can be on top of my shoulders, and within this I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate and be grateful for my shoulders for the great bear up they are giving to the neck and head as being part of my human physical body/form.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate and be grateful for my arms and the fingers that are attatched to it, for if it was not for my arms and the fingers attatched to it, i would have been less effective in being able to be practical and do some practical work and also to keep the body in balance when walking.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not appreciate and be grateful for my skeleton, for if the skeleton was not part of my human physical body/form my muscles and the flesh of what my body also consists of and exists as, would have been impossible to be held in their places, the skeleton is like the foundation of this house which is my human physical body/form.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate and be grateful for my teeth that are in my mouth, for if i did not have my teeth chewing food would have been very difficult, and smiling showing teeth for sure...lol


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate and be grateful to my butt, for if it wasn't for my butt, sitting comfortably would have been much difficult and a way out for the excretion from my body would have been impossible.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate and be grateful for my penis that is part of my human physical body/form, for if my penis did not exist; peeing will be very difficult and sexual expression would have not been the same.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never appreciate and be grateful for my legs that are part of my human physical body/form, for if they did not exist as part of my human physical body/form walking would have been impossible. 

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate and be grateful to all my internal organs, for if they not exist as parts of my human physical body/form, my body would not function at all.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate and be grateful for the blood that runs within my veins, for if it was not part of my human physical body/form all the other parts of what my body consists of and exists as would be impossible.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate and be grateful for my physical breath, for if it was not for my physical breath my human phsycal body as an expression of manifested form of LIFe would have been impossible to function and exist.






I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to appreciate and be grateful for the entirety of my human physical body/form, for what it consists as and exists as within this physical world and this physical existence.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela






Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE



Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP




Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment