Saturday 6 July 2013

Day 249, Positive Findings/Remarks/Feelings regarding attractiveness for a woman/women. Part - 7

So, here i am with the last dimension in relation to this point, which will be the Consequence-Dimension.








I place here the last part of the previous post for context:


Self-Reward:



So, within this post i have seen/realized/understand that my body is giving me some hints when i am partcipating in my mind delusions. Now all i have to do is to be very attentive when these physical behaviours occur to sort it out immediately or if they are not clear yet to me to investigate within me in what exactly i am participating within in my mind.





Problem:



Consequence-Dimension:


***    that i get confused in what i do in a moment

***    that due to not being HERE i create consequences of being misunderstood and i judge myself as not good enough


***   judging myself that maybe i am not the one for her




Solution:




Self-Forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to get confused in what i do in a moment, because i try to find out things within and as my mind instead of looking at the situation or event in common sense as what is HERE in every moment and express myself in the moment.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT be HERE in every moment and NOT give myself the gift of the breathing moments of me being HERE the value as the whom i really am as an expression of LIFE as my human physical body/form.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use confusion as a way to be in control as the mind consciousness system, in this way making sure i do NOT express myself as my human physical body/form as a manifested form of LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself as mind consciousness system to take control over myself as an expression of LIFE as the human physical body/form.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to due to me being within/as my mind consciousness system and NOT being HERE, to create consequences for myself as to be misunderstood and wherein i judge myself as NOT good enough.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think/belief that because i cannot explain something in absolute clarity makes it possible that the other person may misunderstand me, without seeing/realizing/understanding that it is ME/myself that is in a state of mind as being misunderstood and then project this misunderstanding to/towards another as myself wherein i will then try and explain myself because i am not clear within/as myself, thus will not be clear with another also outside.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to NOT stabalize and clear myself within and as myself in a moment when i am aware of this, but yet when the in the moment i seem to suddenly forget as in deliberately forgetting.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately forget to stay clear and stable within and as myself, making sure this way that the personalities/characters that are within and as my mind can remain in control and directiveness within and as me, as this is easier than to be stable and clear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be so deluded and controled within and as my mind that i even have come as far as to think/belief that breathing and living as the human physical body/form which is Real and Natural, is something that is difficult, and instead that which is complex and takes a lot of energy from the body i take as easy, thus living in a way that is against my own nature .


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think/belief that i might NOT be the One that is Right for her, just because the whole thing is not going smooth as i thought/belief it would be, when in reality i also know that; that is exactly what must happen,because it is about sorting out the BS that is obstructing people from building trust and and than can expand and grow together as equals, thus is not going to be an easy ride and that it takes a lot of time, and patience and dedication to oneself 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself within not being the right one for her as ME, NOT being good enough and that i am just in her way instead of being a assistance and support for her.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be influenced by my own mind as with the thought/belief as; NOT being good enough, making me than express myself exactly like that when i am with her.




Self-commitment statements:


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into being confused within and as my mind, I STOP------------------ Take a deep breath and brimng myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that in moments when i am suppose to be HERE, i let myself get slipped within and as my mind wherein i will get confused about what is going on.


Thus within this I commit myself to pay very close attention to what goes on within me and if there are movements to immediately stop myself in that moment through breathing and of this does not stop i know that i have work to do on myself in working out what points i have missed within and as myself that are still unresolved and that  are sticking their heads up now and then.



When and as i see myself going into judgement of judging myself as not good enough, I STOP---------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am judging myself only when i am not HERE and i'm lost in my mind consciousness system.

Therefore, I commit myself to workout in each moment i have through self-forgiveness this point of self-judgement, because i can see within myself that all judgements are self-judgements.


When and as i see myself going into thinking/believing that i might not be the right one for her, I STOP----------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am thinking/believing i might not be the right one for her, just because things are not going smooth as i thought it would be like.


Thus within this i commit myself to just stick to what needs to be done and then just live it and make sure i do my self-forgivenesses and my correction in real time too, so i can get through the programming within and as myself.



Self-Reward:



Within this post i have seen/realize/understand that my Self-judgement is in the way of letting me express myself, because i am the one that is judging myself and thus because it lives within and as me, i then live it as a projection of myself in the world outside and thus making myself judge others as myself, therefore now that i have realized this i can walk the necessary steps in order to STOP myself and forgive myself and eventually correct myself to get rid of all Self-judgements within and as me as Self as LIFE, right HERE.



Thanks.



Larry Manuela







Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE



Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP








Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/


































No comments:

Post a Comment