Saturday 3 August 2013

Day 255, The '' THEY and THEM '' vs the '' ME and WE/US '' Part 1

Within this blogpost i am going to walk the necessary dimensions to sort this point and see what else lies behind it and in so doing keep on peeling the layers as i move and understand myself and see what i am accepting and allowing within and as myself and then to push myself to correct myself as exactly as i write my commitment statements i place that i have found within myself for myself that are physically/practically applicable.


Now this point of THEY and THEM vs Me and WE/US, is in fact me being angry within myself about they as the people in the world that don't want to stop and start the correction and i justify this then by using the ME and We or US words as to defend myself within the blaming of THEY or THEM. Even when i know the THEY and THEM is just US and I am part of this US or THEY or THEM. It is about my acceptances and allowances and their acceptances and allowances and in the end it is each their own acceptances and allowances that will have an outcome, a consequence that is physically measurable and that affect ALL LIFE on earth in many many different ways and manners.






I have constant backchats in regards to the THEY and THEM and talking to myself within my mind, trying to come to an understanding with the THEY and THEM that THEY and THEM have to STOP and correct and change themselves in order for real change to happen in this world. In my mind i am like this person that is standing up against THEY and THEM that are in power that are in positions where they can make decisions that can impact how we live with each other and everything else on planet earth, including the relationship with earth itself too. And in these backchats i get angry at them, because i relate to it as the examples i get in my talks with people in the real world when i showed with words the common sense perspectives as in what we do and how we live and what kinds of influences it has in our lives and how it affects others in atrocious ways, that most of us are not even aware of, and because many people don't hear these words, or don't want to hear these words and in most of the times try to look for a way to justify it, makes me afterwards when i am at home to have backchats on how i am going more deeply into trying my best to let them see that we are not living according to the life principle as to what is BEST for all LIFE. And this then in my mind makes me go through the emotion of anger. Now all this is totally delusional and stupid to create unnecessary energy within myself that are totally not bringing about any significant change at the physical level that would be considered what is BEST for all LIFE.


So i will walk to deconstruction of this point here starting with the:




FEAR-Dimension.


**  fear of me thinking and believing that us humans will never get it and thus stopping or chaninging anything

**  fear of me not being able to be effective enough and on time

**  fear of the anger that rise within me on the blame i put on myself and us humans



Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think and belief that us humans will never get it and thus stopping and changing anything, just because i judge this based on how i am being responded at, when i talk to people about the state of how we live in this world, thus what we accept and allow to be HERE within and as this world.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to fully integrate the extent of the brainwashing that is going on within myself and also others as myself as the rest of the human beings on earth.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger and fear when i see that the responses in the world about what is actually in fact happening is not being seen as urgent and unacceptable.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes loose my patience in being clear about what i share when i know within me that someone that is deeply brainwashed cannot hear what i say in just one go, they need more time, not everyone can hear common sense the very first time and accept the facts as how things really are in how we live with each other and everything else, because i am fogetting that i too did not get it immediately the whole thing in one go i needed time to get it, due to the same reason as everyone else, which is; brainwashing.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to be effective and on time, just because i am judging within and as myself as my mind consciousness system on the responses i get from the people within my direct environment and also the people on the net, even when i see their is a growth within the people that are starting to get the message of ONENESS and EQUALITY, that which is BEST for all LIFE.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and others as myself based on my own assumptions instead of just being HERE in every moment of every breath and just do what is BEST for all in every moment of every breath, not wavering or projecting anything.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to project my own thoughts and backchats on others as myself within and as my secret mind blaming myself and others as myself, when i know that ALL blame and judgements are always Self-blame and Self-judgements.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let myself get lost in the emotion of anger on the blame i put on myself and others as myself as the rest of the human beings.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to apply myself accordingly using the tools that are presented by desteni, when the anger rise within me or when the blaming and judging starts within me as me as the mind consciousness system and instead let myself get caught within the whole emotional ride or rollercoaster, and to after all this feel like i have failed my own process of not being diligent and effective enough in every moment and also be watchful at all times at the little movements that occur within me as me as the mind consciousness system as energy.




Self-commitment statements:


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into judging others within and as myself i STOP------- Take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE and make sure i focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind consciousness system as energy.

I realize that there is still judgement existing within me as me and that i let myself get caught in them, when i know that i have to apply myself and not let myself get caught in them.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into loosing my patience with people that are not getting common sense, i just make sure to remind myself to STOP------take a deep breath or many deep breaths till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i am loosing my patience with people because within me i let myself get caught worries about being late, when i know all i can do is do what is best for all in every moment of breath.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into assumption about what others might think/belief, i just STOP------ take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i let myself get caught in assumption to easy instead of just being HERE within and as my breath and stand stable and clear and in this stability and clarity then move myself.

When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into letting myself get angry for participation in blames and judgements, i just STOP---------take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i am falling in the little moments when i have the chance to actually in the moment STOP myself and due to not doing this i perpetuate myself into making things worse within and as myself where i will react in the emotion of anger.


Therefore, I commit myself to now that i have seen/realized/understood what i am not doing effectively and how i am letting myself get caught in little moments that could have been little opportunities to move along and get it over with, i let myself fall deliberately in those little moments as if i want to get emotional, i will make sure to pay very close attention to when i communicate to people what my words are and how my body language is and to slow myself down and in this slowing down choose the words carefully in HERE moment that are clear and common sensical and just express myself as such in a moment and don't porject myself in the future and IF there is anything in that moment that comes up to take note and work it out later on when i am on my own, till i get to the bottom of it and clear myself completely from these points and learn to little by little to apply myself accordingly and effectively using the tools provided by desteni.




Self-Reward:



So now that i have seen/realized/understood what it is i am accepting and allowing in myself i can now be more effective in applying myself in the moments i know i should be doing so and give myself the gift of forgiving myself in participating in my own mind delusions and thus making my own process longer and seem hard and difficult. Thus i can remind myself that i can do this and i can stop myself and change myself by just taking the decisions i have to take in these little moments that i can see myself going into the participation.




Thanks.



Larry Manuela




Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY   and   Living income guaranteed



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE





Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP










Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/






















No comments:

Post a Comment