Saturday 24 August 2013

Day 258, The '' THEY and THEM '' vs the '' ME and WE/US '' Part 3

Now within this post i am continuing with the next dimension of this pacticular point, which is going to be, the Imagination-Dimension.







Imagination-Dimension:


***    I imagine me talking to '' them and they'' and seeing myself being in a argument with them instead of an understanding.


***   I imagine me saying things to '' them and they'' that shut them and they up, that they just have no way of getting themselves out of it.


***  I imagine me saving the day for us by shutting the ''them and they'' out.





Self-Forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself being in an argument with the ''them and they'' as i imagine ''them and they'' in my mind and of course that i must be the one that is right and must win the argument, and thus within this not seeing/realizing/understanding that i am busy participating in a delusion created by myself to protect my own Self-interest as to keep the character/personality within and as my mind being the directive principle of my decisions.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give myself as the characters/personalities in my mind power over myself just in order for me to not have to take my own self-responsibility to stand within and as myself to do that which is BEST for all life, the only choice that will ever be REAL.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to in a moment be here within and as my breath to slow myself down in order to see how it is that the ''them and they'' including the ''me'' in my mind are all ME, as characters and personalities that are within and as my mind and my own creation and that all of them are NOT HERE as in the practical physical world, they are all in my mental world, thus my own delusion, using pictures presentations of actual people in reality and then based that picture presentation within my mind as IF i am argumenting with the real ones, when they are all just pictures as memories of real people out of actual reality.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use pictures of other real human bodies within my mind to justify and argument my own way out as if there is really some discussion going on, when in reality i am all alone with myself,with my memories deluding myself into thinking/believing that i am actually having a conversation/discussion/argument with other people.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to imagine ''them and they'' being shutted up by me and that they just have no way of getting themselves out of it, thus playing the game of being a winner of arguments within and as my mind and in this also giving myself a position of superiority over ''they and them,'' within/as my mind consciousness system.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel and be superior to another within and as my mind thus in this matter making sure that this whole superiority and inferiority game of abuse continues within and as this physical reality, because as i accept and allow it to be within and as myself as my mind consciousness system, i am then accepting and allowing it too in the physical reality.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to imagine me saving the day for us from ''them and they,'' as in seeing myself as being a hero to humanity, as in making myself feel special about myself as if i am this special human being.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel special about myself within and as my mind consciousness system, wherein i am validating my self-interest to think/belief that i am more then others and  separating myself form others within and as my mind consciousness system and thus also within and as the physical reality, in relation to my iamgination about saving the day by shutting ''them and they'' out.





Self-Commitment statements:


When and as i see myself go into or i am about to go into imagining myself being in an argument within my mind consciousness system with other people i STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves withing me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am having arguments within and as my mind consciousness system to maintain my personalities/characters that i play within my own mind consciousness system alive and well and thus having always something for myself to participate within and as my mind consciousness system and continue keeping my mind consciousness system directing me instead of me directing myself.

When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into or i am abotu to go into using my memories of people within real life without slowing myself down to make sure i do NOT participate in them, I STOP---------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear stalbe and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am using memories of picture presentation of real people in this world to play the game in my mind of blaming ''them and they,'' in order for me to feel good about myself and order to have someone or some people being the point of being responsible and NOT me, and thus within real life the same will manifest where i see these people in real life as responsible and not me.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into seeing myself within my own mind havign arguments with all the invented personalities/characters that are all within and as my own mind, i STOP------------------ take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am using more characters/personalities within my own mind consciousness system to feel superior about other people in the real world, like i am training myself for IF one day something like that will happen, i am prepare for it, NOT seeing/realizing/understanding that in my mind i must always be the one that wins and is superior, thus having nothing to do with reality in every moment of breath.


When and as i see myswelf  going into or i am about to go into feeling special about myself using my imagination, i immediately STOP-------------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am exalting myself as this hero within my own mind in order for me to feel special about myself using the '' they and them'' personalities within and as my mind against the ''me or us'' personalities and wherein the ''me'' wins it for the ''us.'' Within this not seeing/realizing/understanding that i have created 4 personalities to be against each other within my own mind in order for me to just feel better about myself, because that is eventually all that can really happen, me feeling better about msyelf, because none of the characters/personalities are real and the whole scene is NOT the physical reality.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into validation of my Self-interest to think/belief that i am more then others, i immediately STOP,----------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.



Therefore;

I commit myself to make sure i slow myself down in my breath so i little by little stop participation in my mind consciousness system and choose exactly in the moment when i know i am starting or about to start letting myself get into the participation, i just breatheee and make sure that i am doing something that involves a real physical movement to support myself physically being here within and as my breath and my human physical body/form. And IF these continue to make notes so i can deal with them later on in writing of Self-forgiveness statements and corrective applications.


I commit myself to in the moment i see memories of picture presentations of real people within the real world in my mind, to immediately focus on my breathing and slow myself down and make sure i touch with my hands any part of my human physical body to help me being here within and as my breath when i am focusing on not letting myself get cought in participation of mind delusions.


I commit myself to investigate through my writings all the point that are related to superiority complex and inferiority complex related to my own process so i can find out what is the fear behind them all, what i am really fearing doing or not doing and when and how i crearted this fear to then embrace it as myself in order to stop me as that fear completely and thus delete it.


I commit myself to investigate through my writing of Self-forgiveness as to why exactly i want to feel special and wanting to be a hero that save the day about myself, as in what happened to me that made me fear myself that i need to feel special about myself in order to think/belief that somehow feeling special about myself is going to change me in real reality.






Self-Reward:


The reward i have given myself within this writing is my realization where i see that i am using certain/specific characters/personalities within my own mind in order for me to feel better about myself  and thus boosting my ego in order to keep participation within my own mind consciousness system to continue being the directive principle in my life and NOT myself being my own directive principle. Thus now that i have realized these points next time if they come up again within me i can more readily direct myself accordingly because i already seen them for what they are and what their purpose is. So my gift to myself here is to stop participation in critical moments and remain here in breath.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela






Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY   and   Living income guaranteed



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE



Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP










Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/
























No comments:

Post a Comment