Sunday 11 August 2013

Day 256, The '' THEY and THEM '' vs the '' ME and WE/US '' Part 2

Now i am moving to the next dimension, which will be the Thought-dimension, in regards to this particular point.



                                                       Art done by Andrew Gable


Thought-Dimension:

*** a picture of me talking to some people

*** picture of me trying to explain why common sense is not existent in this world

*** picture of me looking at the faces of people, like them not having a clue what i am talking about




Self-Forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let a picture appear within/as my mind consciousness system wherein i see a picture of how my eyes see myself in the mirror, and use this picture to represent my actual real human body in my mind consciousness system to talk to some other people within/as my mind consciousness system when all of them are just picture-representations of actual human bodies and thus are all illusions.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that all the pictures i create within my mind and that at this stage i am not even aware as how exactly i am doing that, where exactly they're coming from, with this i mean; which specific memory holds what specific picture and so forth---------------i then fall in giving them value as in giving them attention, and by giving them attention i create more of them within my mind consciousness system, like a snowball effect and because it moves so fast i cannot even see what picture is belonging to what memory exactly and how/when i placed that memory within my human physical body. 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be deceived again by myself as the mind consciousness system and in the moment forgetting to BREATHE and instead went on with the generation of thoughts within/as my mind consciousness system to keep me from standing HERE.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that i am deliberately giving my thoughts attention in order to generate more of them as IF i actually really need them, without seeing/realizing/understanding that i didn't need them the moment before they appeared, and i was functioning just fine without them and was without their existence.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief that my thoughts are actually something real, that i can even rely on, when i know they come and go according to what happens outside of me as in how i interpret what happens outside of me, raising a whole agglomeration of files upon files of memories i don't even remember when i placed them there and for what purpose and how exactly i did it within and as myself to protect my own self-interest.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how by participating within and as my thoughts i am actually not being HERE as the the breath and as the human physical body/form that  i am for real.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture in my mind where i am trying to explain why common sense is not existent in this world, without seeing/realizing/understanding that i am just participating within/as my mind consciousness system.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to within my mind try to explain common sense, when it is something one just have to get it and then to apply it. Thus trying to explain common sense through/via the mind is just not going to work, because it is just that one have to see what is actually HERE as it in fact functions without the bias of the mind, very simply put; what is best for all life equally, which is common sense and what is NOT best for all LIFE equally is NOT common sense, thus NOT LIFE.

I forigve myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think/belief that by using these pictures in my mind i can then through/via them use them to CONvince people what common sense is, when i know common sense does not need convincing, it needs to be realized by each one for themselves and then applied/lived as whom we are in every moment of every breath in Self-honesty.

 I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand in the moment of having pictures of me trying to explain common sense is utter none sense and very delusional and only adds to the trying to feel good about myself, which is in itself self-interest.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of myself in my mind looking at other peoples faces and see within their face expression that they have no clue what i am talking about.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have this mind projection within/as myself that i will use also in the real world as a way to weight what i am saying and if i am being understood or not, thus coming from a mind projection to evaluate reality.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to trust my mind in evaluating what happens in reality when most of the times i was shown in real life that my mind was unacceptable, thus that i as a mind consciousness system is not aligned with reality.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that within my own mind i judge others as not being capable of understanding me, and thus in real life will have a starting point based on that mind perspective, instead of just being HERE within and as breath and as my human physical body/form one and as equal as all as LIFE, and then use my common sense to share whatever i have to share fully aware that i shared myself in common sense as what is BEST for all.



Self-Commitment statements:


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into making picture-presentation of my own body or other human bodies or anything in this world, i STOP-------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE and make sure i focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am using these picture-presentations within/as my mind  to use later on as examples in real life as IF they are real and i can count on them, when all they really represent is my self-interest in how i view/see/interpret myself and everyone and everything else within/ as my mind consciousness system.

When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into picture flashing, i immediately STOP------ take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE within and as my human physical body and focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that that with the fashing of the pictures in my mind as thoughts, i am still forgetting to stop and slow myself down in the moment and be HERE, within/as the breath so i can see where the pictures as thoughts are coming from and to which memory they belong and then i can have a look at the memory and see when i placed it there where it is and for what reason i did it, so i can embrace it completely and let it go.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into generating more thoughts, i immediately STOP,------ take a deep breath or many deep breaths as necessary till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am forgetting to breathe and choose to follow my thoughts within and as my mind consciousness system which in turn create more and more thoughts as pictures in it and this takes me away from being HERE as my breath and my human physical body/form.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into trying to explain what common sense is, i immediately STOP myself and take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i am trying to explain common sense instead of living it as an example and in so doing let the living example speak for itself as the expression of common sense as i live common sense in every moment of breath.

When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into judging and projecting my mind perspectives as what i see in other peoples faces, i STOP, -------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i using my judgements based within my memory to evaluate and judge what others may be thinking or believing about me or about what i am saying. In this, i am thus perpetuating my self-judgement and thus then live this self-judgement in this world wherein judging is then acceptable and allowed, because it is acceptable and allowed within and as myself.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into judging others through my mind as not being capable of understanding me, i immediately STOP, -------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am basing my evaluations on biased information within and as my mind, instead of using common sense, as that which is BEST for all LIFE.



So within this i commit myself to make sure to remind myself to actually STOP myself within the moments i choose my mind picture-presentations to evaluate reality with as IF it is real and instead BREATHE and just be HERE and from HERE to remain HERE and then express myself within as my breath and my human physical body one as equal.


I commit myself to remind myself to stop and slow myself down in breath when the pictures are flashing within my mind consciousness system and then to investigate where exactly they are orginating from and to what memories they belong and for what purpose was that specific memory placed and hold within and as my human physical body.


I commit myself to make sure i keep myself committed to being HERE and remind myself to stick to being HERE so i don't wonder away from HERE and get lost in my mind consciousness system with its toughts.


I commit myself to make sure to do my utmost best to live common sense in my words and as whom i am as the human body in the words i speak, little by little till i am completely expressing myself as such in all complete Self-honesty, and to also remind myself to have patience with myself because it is a process that does not come from the day to the next.






Self-Reward:


within this specific post i have seen/realized/understood that i am compromising myself through participating within and as my mind consciousness system, and due to this making my opportunity to realize myself as LIFE HERE longer every time i choose deliberately to go into my mind consciousness system to evaluate and to have a look at reality which in its turn will be based on biased information as examples as memories to protect my own Self-interest as me thinking/believing that i ''know'' what i am talking about and that it is real, when all of it is based on an illusion.





Thanks.




Larry Manuela




Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY   and   Living income guaranteed



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE





Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP











































No comments:

Post a Comment