Saturday 15 February 2014

Day 285, Work/Communication with the children = Debt based Money Problems- Part 2

In this blog I am continuing where I left of from the previous blog.
Here is the link to that one blog: http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/02/day-284-workcommunication-with-children.html







Self-Forgiveness & Self-Commitments statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not find the job that I have interesting/not of my liking because, the machine is having the same technical problems all the time and they are not being fixed properly and this makes my work on the machine more stressful, because the pressure is on me to produce more, when I can't produce more when the machine is not running well.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into judgement of my job and looks for ways to blame it within and as my mind, I STOP------------ take a deep breath and bring myself back here, till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind.

I realize that I am judging and blaming my job by finding it not interesting and out of the confines of my liking, because it has some technical problems that are not being fixed, thus stress ensues.

Thus, within this I commit myself to look at my job as a point to support myself within the system and not judge it or blame it just because there are problems and it is not function well. I make sure that when there is problem to remond myself to stay focus on my breathing and just make sure I engage into some other little work that take my attention away from the point where the problem is where I keep on stressing, and make sure also that I am physically busy doing something and just take it to the technical staff to come and solve it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be sad and feel guilty, because I cannot communicate with my children properly as I would like it to be.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into being sad and feeling guilty, because I cannot communicate with my children properly, I STOP---------take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that because of not proper communication with my children makes me feel sad and also guilty, when all I have to do is communicate the situation in a way/manner they can understand and take it from there as it is, and that this is the situation I find myself in and its going to be so for awhile and that I am in a solution to it that is going to be a route/section.

Thus within this I commit myself to just stick with the physical tasks that i have to do within the system to support myself and to get out of the problems I am in with regards to the debts  that I have created for myself and when all is set, I can communicate this all to the children as practical as possible and make sure when I do so, to stay stable within my breath and direct myself to communicate in clarity without fluctuation in voice nor energetic feelings of emotions,just share the my situation as it is and what it will mean in regards to my communication to/with them and that's it.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make debts in the past and due to this have to now face the consequences related to these debts I have made in the past, be them unpractical debts or debts that I just had to make to survive within the system.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into making new debts, to Immediately STOP,------------take a deep breath and bring myself back here, till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that because of me making debts, have severe consequences that are not best for all, and thus that I have to STOP this and change the way I deal with money.


Thus within this, I commit myself to make sure I learn and teach myself to work WITH money and not make it something I have to fight against and treat as if it means nothing to me, and thus spent money like it has no value, and just use it as what is just actually needed and that is it.




Self-Reward:

Within these two blogs I have seen/realized and understood what I have done within and as myself, within the decisions I have made within my past and also see now that I am in the consequence phase of them, what it is I need to do in order to correct these mistakes and just face what is coming to me in common sense, and be humble with myself and with others within the whole process and to stay vigilant and focused too, so I do not let myself get abused because I am being humble with myself with others. I make sure I keep the common sense points sharp.


Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG

No comments:

Post a Comment