Friday 28 February 2014

Day 287, What is understanding Part 2

In the previous post I wrote the following, and this is just to give a little illustration of what I will be continuing with in the post.


" This means that all of these words I never ever lived them as whom I am for real. All the words I/we use are talking and saying something about something that exists within and without us. Most of the words have an actual real manifested form in this reality, in which they can be seen. And there are forms that are subtle but yet physical, they cannot be seen with the human physical eyes so to speak. So I can say that I do have knowledge and information about these words, but how I turn these words as knowledge and information into Self-Awareness is a whole other story which involves actual practice and dedication and patience with oneself till Self-Awareness steps in and with it also understanding."


Now I will move to Self-forgivenesses and Self-commitment statements, regarding the previous post.


                                                       


Self-Forgiveness & Self-Commitment statements:

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to really investigate and do self-introspection to see/realize and understand what understanding really means in practical living.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into avoiding and sabotaging myself to really investigate and do self-introspection, to see/realize and understand what understanding in practical living really means, I STOP--------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am not thoroughly investigating and doing self-introspection in regards to the word; understanding and what it implies in real physical living.

Therefore, I commit myself to little by little to do real investigation and self-introspection on understanding what exists as words within and as myself and within and as the world in common sense and words that not lead to common sense as what is best for all, I redefine them so I can live the word for myself in common sense in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to not actually really do understand what it means for real to practically live the desteni message as; ' oneness and equality, that which is best for all life,' which implies that I live oneness and equality, that which is best for all life as whom I am.


When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into not really practically live the message of desteni as whom I am, because of trying to understand it as knowledge and information of the mind without practical living of it in every moment, I STOP------------------ take a deep breath and bring myself back here, till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I am too much trying to understand as using knowledge and information about the message of desteni instead of living at it as it should be as I have proven for myself already what it is to live the message using the tools of desteni.

Therefore, I commit myself to live the message more and more and stop mentalizing the message less and less and turn the knowledge and information into real practical living.

I forgive myself that I haven't  accepted and allowed myself to give myself as the awareness as whom I am as life within and as my human physical body and this physical existence a chance to come forth and start to live as one as equal with the my human physical body here.

When and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into clouding my awarness with what the mind present to me instead of just being here and breathing as one as equal with my human physical body and the awareness within and as it as life, I STOP-------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that I not letting my awareness come through/up within and as my human physical body, because I allow my mind to direct me as if the mind is the awareness part of me, when it is not.

Therefore, I commit myself to through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitment to life to m,ake sure that I little by little writing by writing and especially breath by breath live less and less in and as my mind and more and more in as as the awareness as me as the life-force within and as my human physical body, one and equal.

In the next blog I will start with each word I have written and start investigating them in common sense and see where I am not living the word, and how I could redefine the word so I can live it in this world in a way that is best for all life.



Thanks.



Larry Manuela



Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG









No comments:

Post a Comment