Tuesday 12 August 2014

Day 326, So Larry, Why don't you change. Part 3

I finished my previous blogpost with these self-forgiveness statements:




" I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of family that I have accepted and allowed to be here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of food/nourishment that I have accepted and allowed to be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of bureaucracy that I have accepted and allowed to be here." 



                                                                            



Now continuing with more with what may come up within me in regards to this particular point:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget to remind myself how to pracitcally care and be responsible because it is something I have never actually live in awareness before.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not intergrate within my body and my beingness that which I have written as commitments to/for myself to be lived practically in reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that for me to actually really change completely I must live what I place as commitments practically for myself till I am living the commitment in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be distracted by minor things that happen in the world, but yet make it a big thing in my mind, even when I can see that, that which I am seeing/watching/looking at will not lead to that which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to not trust my own common sense reasoning, and look for ways to make sure that my common sense reasoning is really common sense, when on a deeper level within myself I am aware that it is common sense, because I can put the points together and see where it will lead and also look at all the points that have inequality written all over them.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stay here in breath in every situation/event/circumstance to stay stable and clear, but instead forget and let myself get carried away within reactions/emotions/feelings/judgments/ideas.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that I can only get carried away when it comes to having a look at what is going on from a mind perspective, instead of being here within and as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to measure my environment based on what I would like or not like without seeing/realizing and understanding that all of it is not what is best for all, because it is all polarity playouts of what my mind interprets as likes and dislikes.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand by choosing to go for my dislikes or likes makes me not see what is actually here, because only my likes and dislikes will be the centre of my attention and focus and not what is HERE.


Will continue within the next post with self-commitment statements..............



Thanks.



Larry Manuela





Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG




No comments:

Post a Comment