Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 329, So Larry, Why don't you change? Part 6




Now I am continuing with more self-corrective/commitment statements.

Here are the links to the previous posts I did in regard to this particular point:


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-328-so-larry-why-dont-you-change.html


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-327-so-larry-why-dont-you-change.html



http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-326-so-larry-why-dont-you-change.html



http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-325-so-larry-why-dont-you-change.html



http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/07/day-324-so-larry-why-dont-you-change.ht







Self-commitment statements:


I commit myself to remind myself everyday that real care and real compassion is to give unconditionally practically, because I am a physical being living in a physical reality where practicality is the expression of all physical expersions in their unique ways, thus caring and having compassion is to give physical practical support that will be best for all living expressions on this planet, including the planet itself.

I commit myself to remind myself in every breath to actually put my commitments in practice and make sure I live that which I have placed as commitments for myself to live, because I am aware that this living of my commitment is my self-responsibility to myself and hence to all what is here, by living this all the way deep within my beingness and within and as my human physical body.

I commit myself to whenever I see myself going into or I am about to go into distract myself about the minor things in the world and make of them a big thing in my mind, I stop.......................I take a deep breath and bring myself back here, till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy. Then within this clearness and stability I move myself to focus on myself about my own process so I can be the change I am aware needs to be lived in the world for myself and to be at the same time while living the change an example for others to see.


I commit myself to trust my own common sense and stop having doubts about my own common sense reasoning when I am aware within myself that what I am seeing as common sense is common sense as how I see the playouts in the my own personal world and the world at large, thus within this I commit myself to let the doubt go, because I see that the doubt is a distraction about me seeing/realizing and understanding within common sense reasoning.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself going into or I am  about to go into emotions/reactions/feelings/judgements/ideas, I stop...........bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy and within this I make sure that I only move when I am sure that I am here and nothing is moving and to remind myself that I touch something that is physically here in whatever form to support me staying here within and as my breath and my human physical body and the physical reality.

I commit myself to look at what is going on here in the physical as it happens in the physical and do my best to not color it in using my mind itnerpretation of what I am seeing happening in fact in the physical reality, and to just use words that adress what is not what is best for all life exactly as it is in common sense perspective.


I commit myself to stop letting myself be carried away within and as my mind consciousness system and make sure that when I see myself going or I am about to go into letting myself be carried away, I stop------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back here till I am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy and from this clearness and stability I then make sure I move and and do what I have to do in a moment using common sense reasoning and actions that are aligned with that here and that would have an outcome that would be best for all.


I commit myself to remind myself that what I see as likes and dislikes are only my mind interpretations about reality and has nothing to do with reality, thus within this I commit myself to look at things as they are without judging them as ideas I have about reality within and as my mind consciousness system and make sure I stick to my breathing remaining within the confines of reality of breath and the physical here.



Self-Reward:

Within the self-forgiveness statements I have made, I have come to see/realize and understand that I have not walked my self-commitments as I should have in fact, thus now that I am aware of what I have done, I am also at the same time aware of what I have to do to make sure I live my commitments to myself, taking my self-responsibility for my life and all of life, within walking my process, step by step, little by little till it is done.



Thanks.



Larry Manuela



Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG






No comments:

Post a Comment