Thursday 7 August 2014

Day 325, So Larry, why don't you change? Part 2

So now I am continuing with more self-forgiveness statements and see where they will all lead me and what will open up within me and become clear about myself that needs correction in my living application.
I left off in the previous blog with these sentences:


" I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to even when I am aware of what the heck is going on, still I do not place myself and do more then enough to change myself in order to be a living example of the change that is being seen as impossible and make it visible and thus possible for all to see within the whom I become and the how I live my life in relationships with everything else with only one principle as an outcome, which is; ' that which is best for all life," no matter in what form life has manifested itself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be really  self-honest within my writings about myself within and as my process, and deliberately leave certain aspect about myself for later, when I am aware that the later will not come, because I will keep on not writing about it, postponing my own change."


Now continuing with more Self-forgiveness statements:


I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let myself fall into habits of doing nothing and not take a stand within and as myself to change myself in a moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to not push myself to  write everyday, because of my own awareness that I will be facing myself and have to get out of my comfort zone.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a comfort zone for myself based on projections/interpretations/perceptions/ideas about myself and within these how and who I am within all of them as I live by them, manifesting them as the who I am within and as this human physical body and within and as this manifested physical world as the substance of life, hence I then live by/through these and not live directly here within and as my breath and my human physical body one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a comfort zone within and as my mind and  make my body produce the necessary energy for my mind creations to be manifested through my very body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that the words: "comfort zone," are already implying to myself that I have placed/separated  myself within and as a "zone" as a particular/specific area/placement/location which is not HERE as breath and take that as a mode of comfort within and as separation itself as the "zone," which is a particular area/placement/location separated from myself of being HERE one and equal within and as my breath and my human physical body.




                                                                     


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand within and as myself to take a stance within and as myself as to what I am aware I must do/live in order to change myself and out of which be the change I want to see in the world as living the example that I create myself to be/become as that which is best for all as the principle of life.

I forgive myself That I have accepted and allowed myself to not see my responsibility in the world in everything that happens in life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not go through real shame, for this will push me into becoming really self-responsible human being that actually do care and have real compassion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of money I have accepted and allowed to be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and  take responsibility for the system of education I have accepted and allowed to be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of justice that I have accepted and allowed to be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of religion/spirituality/philosophy that I have accepted and allowed to be here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of war that I have accepted and allowed to be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of labour that I have accepted and allowed to be here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of technology that I have accepted and allowed to be here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of art that I have accepted and allowed to be here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of Music that I have accepted and allowed to be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of movies/films that I have accepted and allowed to be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the ecosystem that I have accepted and allowed to be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of banking that I have accepted and allowed to be here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of family that I have accepted and allowed to be here.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of food/nourishment that I have accepted and allowed to be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not care and take responsibility for the system of bureaucracy that I have accepted and allowed to be here.



                                                     


To be continued.............................



Thanks.


Larry Manuela




Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG


















No comments:

Post a Comment