Sunday 24 August 2014

Day 328, So Larry, Why don't you change? Part 5



Now I am continuing with more self-corrective/commitment statements.

Here are the links to the previous posts I did in regard to this particular point:


http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-327-so-larry-why-dont-you-change.html



http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-326-so-larry-why-dont-you-change.html



http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-325-so-larry-why-dont-you-change.html



http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/07/day-324-so-larry-why-dont-you-change.ht






                                                     



Self-Commitment statements:


I commit myself to when and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into just doing nothing, I immediately stop take several deep breaths till I am clear and stable and within this I start writing and do my blogs to release myself from the comfortability in just doing nothing and make sure I move myself within and as my breath here.

I commit myself to push myself to get out of my comfort zone and make sure that I do just one thing at the time so I do not end up not finishing none.


I commit myself to not create perceptions/projections/interpretations/ideas about myself and manifest them here within and as my human physical body  in every moment and make sure to remind myself for keeping msyelf out of participating within them and push myself to focus on this till I am free of them and of manifesting them within and as my human physical body. I make sure I focus on my breathing and look for ways in the physical to do something physical/practical to keep myself from moving into mind constructs and programs.


I commit myself to when and as I see myself going into or I am about to go into my mind to generate energy for my body to produce, I stop------take many deep breaths till I am calm and clear and stable here within me and from this clearness/calmness and stability I move and direct myself within and as myself, within and as my human physical body and my breath itself here one and equal to make sure I do in each moment that which is best for life.

I commit myself from the definition I have accepted of the word "comfort zone," which is a word that is in separation within and as myself here within and as my breath in every moment, thus within this I commit myself to redefine this word to be within me as a word that implies a living application that will be best for me and for everyone and everything else, thus that the word: Comfort zone, is the comfort of me being here within and as my breath and my human physical body as the actual zone that is here as me as one as equal as all as life.


I commit myself to make sure that I really push myself to live and become that which I am aware I must do and be/become to be the change I must be so I can change me and as I change me my change is at the same time an example for other as myself to see that change is possible if one dares to push oneself to do so beyond ones perceived limitations and fears.


I commit myself to not only look at where I have not place my responsibility in the world to what happens in life, but to also apply myself to be the point of responsibility within and as myself and also as I am living this within and as the world through as what I express myself as. And to make sure I remind myself to push myself to do so, using the physical reality that is here as my grounding point, my point of stability.

I commit myself to push myself to change myself till real shame dawn upon me to support me being carring and comnpassionate for real in this world to bring about that which is best for all life.


I commit myself to push myself little by little to integrate within me how the educational system really works in this world in order to understand it and stand equal and one with it here and thus be able to come up with practical solutions that will be best for all, where education will be to educate about expressing life in the best possible way in any given field or means to achieve this.


I commit myself to study the system of justice as it really works within this world as within this system, the words are being used to enslave myself and others as myself, thus by standing one and equal with the system of justice and learn the words that enslave me and others as myself I can free myself and thus help others free themselves. I commit myself to push myself to learn all that I need to learn to understand it so I can also stand within a solution within it that will have a result that will be best for all life.


I commit myself to use that which I already have as knowledge and information about religion and spirituality and ground them to equality for all, and look for all the common sense points within them and also the common sense points they lack within them and point them out so those whom are still trapped within these constructs can start to question what they believe are effective for people to participate in within this world. And in this manner I contribute to bring awareness within the world, so we can come together and carry on starting to built the road to equality together as one and equals, till all is one and equal.


I commit myself to study how the system of war works within the world system as to understand it and stand equal and one with and and from out of this equal understanding I can direct myself within and as it to come up with solutions so that war cannot be in this world no more forever more.

I commit myself to study the system of labour I have accepted and allowed to be here to understand it thoroughly so I can have a better understanding about it and within this make sure that I can come up with solutions that will be best for everyone participating within a system of labour, making of labour what it should have been, which is work we humans do to better our expressions and our survival on the planet in the best possible way.

I commit myself to study the technologies that are within this world, especially the technologies that are influencing our daily lives, so I can have a better understanding of it all, and out of this understanding can come up with solutions that will be best for life.


I commit myself to study and have a look at the system of art we have in this world to understand them and to see where it is I can contribute with solutions that will be best for all of life, especially the visual arts that are being used in this world in this moment to influence the emotions and feelings of people in order for companies and corporations to make money.


I commit myself to study the system of music that I have accepted and allowed to be here to understand it, so I can stand one and equal with it and from there come up with solutions that will benefit all equally, as I am aware that only when I have full understanding about something I can direct myself within it towards solutions.

I commit myself to study movies as in how they are make specifically and to look for the intention that lies underneath what is being told to the public and to study the art of movies or making movies so I can have a better understanding about movies and making movies and within this I can contribute to a solution that will be best for all, where movies are made with the purpose to educate people for real about our reality and not only for entertainment and to make money playing on people's emotions.

I commit myself to study how the ecosystem world, so I can give my contribution into coming up with solutions that are best for life on earth, and to really push myself to look for all kinds of information I can find about it, so I can integrate it within me and in so doing stand as equal as one within it within myself and direct myself towards solutions that are best for all.


I commit myself to study the system of banking that I have accepted and allowed to exist here in this world, and to make sure I understand it as it operates and stand equal and one with it, in order to be able to make a change that will result in an outcome that is best for all, using the knowledge and information about how the banking system works.


I commit myself to study how the family system really workd within and as myself and also within and as this world to have a better understanding about it and in so doing contribute in coming up with solution that will be best for all, using that which I have aquired through knowledge and information and bring into practicality.


I commit myself to study how food is being processed and distributed in this world in order to have a better understanding about it all and in so doing contribute in bringing to the table solutions that will have a result that is best for all, be it the human and the animals or plants that are involved within all of this.


I commit myself to study the system of bureaucracy as it exist in this world to understand it better and within this see where the flaws are in order to use what is within it that can benefit all equally and do so and making sure that the solutions are practical solutions that will work best for all.



Thanks.



Larry Manuela



Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG










No comments:

Post a Comment