Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 306, Who am I in relationship with the word: " Atom." Part 21

Continuing with the next word here, which will be the word: " Atom."

on the searchcio.techtarget.com they have as definition for the atom the following:

An atom is a particle of matter that uniquely defines a chemical element. An atom consists of a central nucleus that is usually surrounded by one or more electrons. Each electron is negatively charged. The nucleus is positively charged, and contains one or more relatively heavy particles known as protons and neutrons. "






                                                            




I suggest to listen to the interview that I will place here below, in order for one to have another perspective on the atom. And this perspective requires one to REALLY be " open minded," because in this interview the atom itself will speak through the portal, and will give perspective on its manifestation, its design, and its functionality, its history and its purpose in creation. This interview was just the introduction, more will come in the future.





    

Self-Forgiveness & Self-Commitment statements:


I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize and understand that the atom is really actually part of myself as myself, because I never stood as one as equal with and as the atom as myself, all I know about the atom is from knowledge and information told by others as myself and the knowledge and information is not an awareness of the atom as myself, its an observational perspective rooted in separation.

I realize that I am at the moment and also in the past not at all aware as msyelf as the atom which is part of my human physical body as myself, because I never was aware as myself as my human physical body, and now that I know this, I am aware that I have to forgive myself all the way, everything that is preprogramming and programming within and as my mind and stand as one as equal with it in order to move to my human physical body and eventually all of what my human physical body consists of and exist as.

Therefore, I commit myself to little by little to do my self-forgiveness statements and my commitments to life done in self-honesty to work out all the points that exists within me as me, till i reach a point of equal and one standing with  and as all that I am here, and to remind myself to be here within and as my breath and also that it will take time and dedication from my part to work it all out.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fully accept the current defintion and knowledge and information about the atom as what the atom is without ever investigating it and question it for myself, because I have made a habit for myself to trust the scientists and that they know better, so whatever it is they find must be so, when in reality I do know that what they know is only from an observational point fo view, which means a view done in separation to whatever it is they are observing.


I realize that I trust the knowledge and information given by the scientists about the atom without question, because it is still the only knowledge and information closer we have to what the atom actually is, and instead of taking self-responsibility to investigate it for myself within and as myself, because the atom is here part of me I rather go along with the the knowledge and information given by others as myself who also only have knowledge and information about the atom.


Thus within this I commit myself to spent more time questioning the current kowledge and infromation about the atom to come to an understanding about it as is now and from there use that knowledge and information to find more about the atom on my own, and to remind myself that this to will take time and dedication and patience and that I have to forgive myself on all points that are limiting me of not understanding myself as the atom as being part of me as me as my human physical body.



Self-Reward:


Within this blog I have come to see/realize and understand that I am not aware as myself as the atom at all, because I am living in complete separation to everything that is here as me and as part of me, so what I have to do is make sure to work out every point that I have lived in separation and become one and equal with everything that is here in order to have a complete understanding about everything that is here from a equal and one standing within and as everything that is here as life as one as equal as all. Within this I am also aware that all of this will take time and that it is not something that happens just like that by studying few kowledge and information about the subject, but that it becomes a very intense real physical application in real time investigating myself thoroughly and continue walking my points and clearing myself from my self-created limitation and separation.





Thanks.



Larry Manuela


Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG








No comments:

Post a Comment