Monday 7 April 2014

Day 300, Who am I in relationship with the word: " Cloud." part 15

Now moving to the next word, which will be: "Clouds."

I suggest reading the very first blog where I said I will be walking a list of words one by one about understanding myself as who I am in relationship with these words. Here is the link:

http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2014/02/day-286-what-is-understanding.html


So let me have a look at as always forst what the dictionaries are saying about this particular word.



1cloud

 noun, often attributive \ˈklad\
: a white or gray mass in the sky that is made of many very small drops of water
: a large amount of smoke, dust, etc., that hangs in the air
: a large number of things (such as insects) that move together through the air in a group

Full Definition of CLOUD

1
:  a visible mass of particles of condensed vapor (as water or ice) suspended in the atmosphere of a planet (as the earth) or moon
2
:  something resembling or suggesting a cloud: as
a :  a light filmy, puffy, or billowy mass seeming to float in the air <a cloud of blond hair> <a ship under a cloud of sail>
(1) :  a usually visible mass of minute particles suspended in the air or a gas 
(2) :  an aggregation of usually obscuring matter especially in interstellar space (3) :  an aggregate of charged particles (as electrons)
c :  a great crowd or multitude :  swarm <clouds of mosquitoes>
3
:  something that has a dark, lowering, or threatening aspect<clouds of war> <a cloud of suspicion>
4
:  something that obscures or blemishes <a cloud of ambiguity>
5
:  a dark or opaque vein or spot (as in marble or a precious stone)
6
:  the computers and connections that support cloud computing <storing files in the cloud>



So there it is. When I was a kid I used to wonder at the sight of clouds passing by in the sky, and asking myself what specifically is their purpose, because these clouds are going to become rain somewhere . But there are clouds that are very high in the atmosphere where they are not going to become rain drops, but yet they will dissapear and do become waterdrops in the ocean. Now there are different types of clouds and with the knowledge of these clouds one can predict what will happen on the land sometimes, not with precise prediction, but near precise. Precise it will never be, because it is an predictions and predictions are coming from an unkown point of reference. The types of clouds we have named because of their altitute and their form formation gives us an indication as to what to expect on the land and also on the oceans, and we can measure the humidity in the air, we can measure also the temperture and with that also the speed of the wind. We have the following cloud formations:


                                                                           

Cumulus: cloud formation below 6000 ft.
Stratus: cloud formation below 6000 ft.
Stratuscumulus: cloud formation below 6000 ft
Altostratus: cloud formation between  6000-20000 ft.
Altocumulus: cloud formation between 6000-20000 ft.
Cumulonimbus: cloud formation from near the ground to above 50000 ft.
Cirrus: cloud formation above 18000 ft.
Cirruscumulus: mackeral sky( patterned as a Mackeral's back) above 18000 ft.


All these types of clouds are formed in what is called in science: " the Troposphere"

Thus cloud formations happen only in this sphere in the sky. The low cloud formations are the group of clouds where out of which rain will fall on the soil or on the oceans. This is what I remembered from my Meteorology classes when I was studying to become a captain of a sea-vessel. One have to know these in order to prevent going into storms on the sea or at least know what kind of storm one will be dealing with, and how the ocean is going to react because of the clouds above.
Now I am not going to go into the whole science here, because if one is interested one can find all the information about clouds for oneself on the internet, there are many cool explanations with nice pictures telling the science of cloud formation.
So the main purpose of clouds are to make sure that it rains and also to cool the earth down and keep certain radiation from the sun bouncing back into the atmosphere above.
We often use the term: "that person have a clouded mind," implying that the person have lots of thoughts going on in his/her mind, his or her mind is very busy. What we often miss about our mind and its inner working is, that the mind is not composed of only thoughts, the feelings and emotions are also part of the mind. So to have a clouded mind we will also have to integrate the rest of the compositions of the mind, which are the feelings and emotions. And just like in the troposphere we have the low-clouds, the middle-clouds and the high-clouds, so is it too within our minds, we have the low-thoughts/feelings and emotions, the middle-thoughts/feelings and emotions, and the high- thoughts/feelings and emotions.
So when I have a look at myself as to what happens within my mind, it is exactly like what happens in the cloud formations in the sky, the only difference being that the clouds work with nature and my mind is working against nature. My "clouded-mind " is in direct support of the mind itself alone, to protect it, to keep it going with its rains of toughts/feelings and emotions, where the sky of my complete mind is not visible anymore, or at all.




Self-Forgiveness & Self-Commitment Statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cloud my mind with thoughts/feelings and emotions so much so that I am lost within the clouding of my mind and preocupied with it that I cannot see the whole of what I am as the totality of what my mind consist of and exist as in a moment.

I realize that by clouding myself with thoughts/feelings and emotions I am not going to be aware of the totality of who I am as my whole mind.

Thus within this, I commit myself to through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitment to life in self-honesty to continue one by one day by day deleting these thoughts, feelings and emotions till the sky of my mind is visible to me within and as myself and I can then start to use to whole of the mind and place what i want to be in it so it serves life on earth and not the mind in separation to life on earth.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never use what is outside of myself as what I see with my human eyes to learn more about what happens in myself and use that to change myself in accordance with was here, because what is outside of myself as what I see in nature itself as how nature functions as far as I can understand it, is always going to be what is best for life on earth. Thus by studying what is outisde of me as in nature, how life functions in practical terms in nature, I will learn from that to also function as an individual that support nature in the best way possible.

I realize that I am taking what happens in nature as how it functions for granted, because I separate myself from nature through my mind and thus interpret what I believe nature is doing, instead of integrating it and use it as a way to transform myself to act in the best interest of life on earth, in the physical reality.

Therefore, I commit myself through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitment to life, done in self-honesty to pay more attention to the functionality of what happens outisde in nature and to use what I see without the intepretation of my mind to change myself into a being that also in its own workings will do just like in nature what will be best for life on earth.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cloud myself with thoughts about nature, wherein I tell msyelf that I cannot understand nature and its working in its totality, just because I have separated myself from nature and its working through my very mind and its inner workings.

I realize that the fallacy I accept within myself that I cannot understand nature in all its splendor, comes out of the separation I have created within and as myself from nature by separating myself in thoughts about nature which are just interpretation of a mind that is not equal to and one with nature.

Therefore, I commit myself to work on myself to eradicate this separation through thoughts within my mind, through forgiving myself these thoughts that are just interpretation of nature out of separation, and make sure I commit myself to learn from nature so I can change my current self-created/accepted-nature of separation from nature to an equal and one living and expressing myself WITH nature.




Self-Reward:

Within this blog I have come to see/realize and understand that I am not using what I see in nature to help myself to change myself into a human being that will do exactly what nature does, thus------------- to do what is best for all life on earth. knowing this now, I can now go about looking at nature as in how it functions and use what I can use out of my current understanding of nature to integrate that into my living application that will be equal to what is happening in nature as support to life on earth.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG










No comments:

Post a Comment