Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 301, Who am I in relationship with the word: " Air." Part 16


Now moving to the next word on the list, which will be the word: " Air."

Suggest to have a look at the blog where I wrote that have the list in it:



Lets see what the dictionary online have to say about the word: " air."





Bovenkant formulier
Onderkant formulier

1air
 noun, often attributive \ˈer\
: the invisible mixture of gases (such as nitrogen and oxygen) that surrounds the Earth and that people and animals breathe
: the space or sky that is filled with air
: methods of travel that involve flying

Full Definition of AIR
1
a archaic :  breath
b :  the mixture of invisible odorless tasteless gases (as nitrogen and oxygen) that surrounds the earth
c :  a light breeze
2
a :  empty space
b :  nothingness <vanished into thin air>
c :  a sudden severance of relations <she gave me the air>
3
[probably translation of Italian aria]
a :  tunemelody
b Elizabethan & Jacobean music :  an accompanied song or melody in usually strophic form
c :  the chief voice part or melody in choral music
4
a :  outward appearance of a thing <an air of luxury>
b :  a surrounding or pervading influence :  atmosphere <anair of mystery>
c :  the look, appearance, or bearing of a person especially as expressive of some personal quality or emotion :  demeanor<an air of dignity>
d :  an artificial or affected manner <put on airs>
5
:  public utterance <he gave air to his opinion>
6
7
(1) :  aircraft <go by air> (2) :  aviation <air safety> <airrights> (3) :  air force <air headquarters>
(1) :  the medium of transmission of radio waves; also : radiotelevision <went on the air> (2) :  airtime
8
:  a football offense utilizing primarily the forward pass<trailing by 20 points, the team took to the air>
9
:  an air-conditioning system
10
:  the height achieved in performing an aerial maneuver <a snowboarder catching big air>; also :  the maneuver itself
— air·less adjective
— air·less·ness noun
— in the air
:  in wide circulation :  about
— up in the air
:  not yet settled





So here we have the word " air."  Now within this world this air is everywhere, it passes through everything even when there are things that are closed, but yet it is there too. It's like my mind, my mind is everywhere and within it lots of constructs and patterns exist to give it a purpose to exist, a reason why. And when I follow these reasons or purposes, I experience them as me or as part of me. The air can be warm, fresh, cold, chill, thin. So now within the context of my mind and within the language that we humans use in specifically to come to a common set of value that all can agree with or accept, I have to be very open to a large extent of information of how lots of things work in practical terms/matter in order to bring communication that can be acceptable within all the forms of communication that exist in the world, because each person have certain set of values wherein they will only choose to listen/hear that which I can bring that will add to their set of value, and if what I am bringing about is not in that range to them there will be no communication at all between me and them, only to certain extent, taken of course that which each can find within themselves will add to what they already have established as what will be valuable to them in accordance to how they live their lives in their communities, traditions, believes and behaviors. So one may say right now: " what does all of this have to do with the word AIR?"  Well for me as I said air is something we can all relate to, thus by using this word AIR and see within it that it is existent within the reality we live in and how to best partake into it with it, can be used as a means of communication among ourselves to interact with each other to bring about ways of living together with each other that will be best for all. Thus if the word AIR was representing COMMUNICATION how would I go about using that word communication to come to the best form of communication we can all agree upon even when we have lots of different set of values? As I said the air can be; " cold, warm, chill, fresh and thin," I can see that within my mind these characteristics are also accepted within my language when referencing to certain people or things within my environment and also within the experience of my human physical body. So these characteristics that we have given to the word AIR, we have also used them to interpret our own human experience. We sometimes experience it cold or warm, or sometimes according to how someone is behaving we may say, this person or that person is cold or very warm, implying pleasant to be with for example. But yet all of these characteristics does not say anything about communication itself as in WHAT is it really. Just like saying, the air is cold, warm, fresh, chill or thin----------does not say anything about the AIR itself specifically. I have just given characteristics to the air based on how I experience the air within a set of value within a language I have accepted because of where I have been born. Because in certain areas where other people may live, they might not have these characteristics within their language for the word air. Now within the air for those whom are aware of because of what they have learnt through studying, there are radio- waves in the air, sound-waves, light-waves, all types of gases and particles etc etc...... all existing within the air and not necessarily of the air itself, some are and some are not but do exist within the air around the earth. Now all of these we can say are forms of communication not specifically of the air but are in the air and that can be measured. What I am illustrating here and focusing on and want to bring to attention is; how by giving all the characteristics and compositions that exist in the air, still I have not actually say anything as to what the AIR itself is. Therefore, it is the same with communication as I have given for analogy here or example the word AIR the same set of values as COMMUNICATION. Thus in our communication we are doing the same, we are NOT really communicating with each other at the moment, because what exists within our communication with each other is distorted and separated into lots and lots of acceptable set of values within each person, that only will hear one or listen to one IF what one brings into communicating in a language with them, as what they will perceive to be adding to the set of values they have deemed of highly important within their lives, everything else that does not do that within my communication with them they will and cannot hear me for now. So Why do I want to communicate then? Because I can see that within the world the way we are living with each other is not bringing about what is best for all in practical terms/ways of living with each other. Thus within this I, because of seeing this must learn for myself how to communicate first within understanding as much as possible all the ways of communication that exist in the practical world and very importantly WHO I am in relationship to them, so I can be more effective in bringing about communicating with others and having many to agree with what I see is not what is best for all in practical physical living with each other and everything else in order to bring solution to that, and from that point on we continue expanding and learning more and more till communication itself changes and all actually understand each other without interference of their accepted set of values, but learn and create a new set of value that is best for all and live it, that automatically is best for themselves too in practical living. Thus what I am saying here is not only about how I change in living certain principles practically and how I have changed, and how I did it, but how together with that also how to learn to look at how things work and function in the world outside practically so I can have lots of lots of examples to play with when interacting with people that for example will have less understanding of how things work in the physical world and within themselves and also be more effective when approaching others that are more basic in their living experience and/or more basic in their set of values. For example I cannot communicate with someone that have never seen an airplane and use an airplane as an example to have a form of communication with that person, because an airplane is not in the range of his/her set of values. Thus I have to learn to see what it is that they have as set of values and from there use that as a starting point to actually start having communication with them and from their built a communication where we can understand each other and learn from each other.



Self-forgiveness & Self-commitment statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand equal and one with the air to truly within practical living application here to understand the air that I live within as a part of me that supports me as life as one as equal as all.

I realize that in order for me to actually really understand the air that surrounds the earth with me within it, I must stand equal and one with it otherwise I will only be given certain characteristics to how I experience myself within it based on my mind interpretation of the physical sensations in relation to it.

Therefore, I commit myself to through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitment to life in self-honesty to little by little learn how to live with the air as one and equal and within this have an understand of the air based on a equal and one standing with the air within and as myself as one as equal as all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize and understand that I can based on my understanding of the air on an equal and one standing use this as a means to communicate as best with other people about the way we live in this world with each other and everything else so we can agree to come to an equal understanding as to what is really actually valuable within the world we live and how we live within the world we live with each other and everything else.

I realize that I am not effective enough in communicating with other people in this world, because I have not broaden my understanding of how things function in this world in order to communicate better with everyone even when they will be in certain set of values they have accepted to fixed within their lives.

Therefore, I commit myself to little by little and step by step to learn as much as possible how things really work in this world practically in order to be more effectivewhen communicating with other people because I then place myself in a position where I can use more simple practical examples that others can relate to and from their bring about a communication that will be common between all of us.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put certain set of values within my life and live by them and thus limit myself to not see/realize and understand what is here and how I interact and live with them as one as equal with me in the best possible way/manner. Thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to also because of this not be effective enough based on my self-created limitation when I communicate with others as myself, that make me not having simple approaches in practical terms that most can relate to in order to bring equal and one understanding about the world we live in with each other.

I realize that because of not having real practical living examples on many practical ways of communication in the world I limit myself to not be effective enough to bring about a real communication where more people can understand me even within their own self-accepted set of values within their lives.

Thus within this, I commit myself to learn more and more about how things work/function practically in this world, so I can use these to approach people whom may have other set of values than I in order to be more effective in creating real communication with other people so we can together start working on ourselves and on the world at large to change ourselves and what exist as systems as extension of ourselves to function in a way that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in a world where I have placed my focus and attention in certain set of values that are NOT directly valuing life itself as the highest form of value that can exist, but yet choose to have lots of set of values that are in separation and friction with each other's set of values and with life itself, bringing a consequence for myself and others as myself, wherein I am not really actually communicating or using more ways of communication to understand each other and everything as best as possible.

I realize that because I have limit myself in valuing other things in life and not life itself as the highest form of value there is, I will always be in limited communication with others that have also accepted other set of values that are not to value life itself as the highest value there is.

Thus within this, I commit myself to through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitment to life in self-honesty to learn to value the life that exist within me first as the highest form of value that can exist as one as equal with me and then from that living as equal and one with it, I can direct myself to communicate it with others based on what I myself is living within the understanding of myself with life as the highest form of value.



Self-Reward:


Within this blog I have come to see/realize and understand that I can see through the word air a way of coming into being more effective in my ways of communicating in order to make communication more effective for myself and with others as myself in practical simple terms where most can relate to in this moment even when we all have accepted different set of values within each our lives. Thus now all I have to do is learn more about the practical ways of approaching these practical values in simple terms to broaden my communication with other and to even make it possible for real communication to exist between me and someone else or a group of people.


Thanks.


Larry Manuela



Join us at: Desteni

Have a look at Equalmoney the solution to all the problems in this world.


Support our research and buy one or more products that will assist and support you greatly in understanding what is actually going on in life, through;  EQAFE

And do the life course and perfect yourself: DIP

Study another proposal we have, which is:  LIG

No comments:

Post a Comment