Monday 25 March 2013

Day 221, Being Nice Part 5.

This is a continuation of walking through the dimensions, and what i said lastly i will put here for context:



Reward:


Thus within this i have seen/realized/understood how i'm through my imagination holding on to my self-interest character/personality, keeping it intact within and as my mind as energy. Thus now that i'm aware of this i can then give myself the power to STOP myself in creating myself as such all the time as letting myself participate within all the patterns that constitute the holding intact of the character/personality, thus which is then my reward i have given to myself, as to recognize the whom i am as this character/personality and can then stop me as being/creating myself as it.






Problem:



Reaction dimension:


** reacting in fear for being hurt
** reacting in fear that i might loose a fight
** reacting in fear that my parents will hear some horrible news about me
** nervoursness because i am about to fight and i might get hurt



                                                                                 



Solution:


Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a fear existing within me as me as the mind as energy whereby i think/belief i will be hurt, not seeing/realizing/understanding that this fear exsits only within me as me to create a friction/conflict in order for it to continue having an existence within me as me as the mind as energy ordering me around and keeping me in perpetual fear of getting hurt.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear ''fearing getting hurt'' not seeing/realizing/understanding that i am fearing my own fear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let fear exist within me as me as the mind as energy, taking my place in my decision making/my directive will to decide.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to the fear that i might loose the fight, without seeing/realizing/understanding that i am making sure that fear continue existing within me as me as the mind as energy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that by holding on to the fear within me, i am in fact giving fear power over me and keeping it alive within me as me as the mind as energy.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react within a fear that my parents might hear a horrible news about me, without seeing/realizing/understanding whether such thing can happen or not the FEAR itself is NOT necessary.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel nervousness because i am about to fight and might get hurt in the process to exist within me as a reaction and till today as a memory, and thus within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hold on to a reaction involving nervousness when i was about to get into a fight and maybe/possibly get hurt in the process.





Self-commitment statements:



I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into fear of think/believing that i might get hurt or be hurt, I STOP----------take a deep breath, bring myself back HERE and make sure i continue breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy and out of this clarity and stability i then move as the breath and as the body one and equal remaining HERE.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into fearing getting hurt i just immedaitely STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into letting fear take over my decision making, I immediately STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit msyelf to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into holding on to fear that exists within me as me, I STOP take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE on earth and make sure i continue focusing on my breath till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into holding unto reaction as fear within wherein i am keeping it alive to exist within me as me, I STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE and make sure i continue focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stalbe and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into reacting in fear of hearing something horrible regarding me, I STOP take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE and make sure i do not participate into fear reactions till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself engaging into a memory that involves reactions of nervousness because i am about to get into a fight and might get hurt I STOP take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE and make sure i remain HERE within and as my breath and my human physical body.


Self-Reward:


What i have worked out within my self-forgiveness statements and self-commitment statements made me realize that reactions based on energy within me are not necessary and that i can live withou them and have a much more fruitful life, thus by this i gift myself the power to STOP and change me in the moment i see myself reacting till the day will come that i have no reactions as energy within me as me as the mind.



Thanks.



Larry Manuela




Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE



Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP








Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment