Thursday 28 March 2013

Day 222, Being Nice, Part 6

I am continuing now with the next dimension, which will be the dimension of: '' Physical/behavioural dimension.''

Now before i start with this dimension let me give a little bit of what i wrote in my previous blog:



Self-Reward:


What i have worked out within my self-forgiveness statements and self-commitment statements made me realize that reactions based on energy within me are not necessary and that i can live without them and have a much more fruitful life, thus by this i gift myself the power to STOP and change me in the moment i see myself reacting till the day will come that i have no reactions as energy within me as me as the mind.




Now to the Physical/behavioural Dimension.




                                                                             











Problem:









Physical/Behavioural Dimension:


*** loosing my voice, trembling thereof.
*** tears running on my cheek
*** upset stomach
*** muscle contraction
*** hands trembling







Solution:





Self-forgiveness statements:



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to due to my mind participation in relationship with my self-created emotions within me, i then by having too much emotions in one particular moment due to anger, i create a physical consequence that make my voice change and start to tremble.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let myself influence my human physical body to such an extent where even my voice will tremble because of tremendous energy fluctuation within my body in relation to anger, and this anger being just a mechanism for the fear that is behind it to continue existing in order to keep the mind in its place of the decision maker.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind be the decision maker and not Myself as the human physical form that i am, as the REAL expression of LIFE of this physical existence.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to get so emotionally charged with anger that my body reacted with tears coming out of my eyes and running on my cheek.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT know exactly as to why my body must use tears to cope with the energy rise of anger within me, therefore i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my body have reactions that i am totally unaware as to why they happen in certain/specific way.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have an upset stomach due to me participating into anger within myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my physical body so much so that even when it is giving me physical alerts/hints, yet i still go into the emotional energy and hurt my body anyways, making it uncomfortable, so much so that the stomach becomes upset.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand as to what extent i am hurting my body by participating in energies within/as my mind.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to contract my muscles when i am angry, because i can see within myself that it is my human physical body prepairing itself for any blow that might hit it, thus my muscles become hard and ready to receive an unexpeted blow to minimize physical harm as much as possible to all the parts of what the body consists of and as.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react with my hands trembling, because i know within myself that i am going to use my hands if there will be a physical fight and therefore my body is trying to make me aware that it is itself that is going to go through the real physical pain and not the personality/character that is busy generating emotions of anger to perpetuate fear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT pay attention to my own human physical body and listen to it when it gave me all kinds of signs, but yet i always acted against it. 

Thus within this, I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to act against my human physical body that is an expression of LIFE, thus acting against my human physical body is acting against LIFE equal and one.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to went so far to not only hurt myself as my human physical form/body, but also hurt other human physical forms/bodies without having any idea whatsoever as to what extent i am hurting myself as all as one as equal as LIFE.



Self-commitment statements:


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am to go into my mind participation with my own self-created emotions, i immediately STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and i am sure that there is NO energy movements within me as me as the mind and from this i then act or just be HERE.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into participating into anger that will influence my voice to change and tremble, i immediately STOP the participation into and as the emotion of anger and take a deep breath or many deep breaths till i am clear/calm/stalbe and nothing moves within me anymore so i in this matter don't create inner conflict within myself and also outside myself where eventaully in both cases it is always my body that have to bear the physical consequences thereof.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself letting my mind making decision for me instead of me standing within and as my human form and my physical breath and within this making a clear common sense decision that will be BEST for all of LIFE, I STOP and take a deep breath and focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself having the body alerts/hints i immediately listen to them and follow them and do this in conjuction with my breathing so i am stable and clear within my human physical body and that i am one and equal within and as it.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into muscle contraction to immediately STOP and investigate within myself as to WHY i am contracting my muscles, because i now know that it is my body warning me that it have to protect itself, thus i immediately STOP whatever i will be doing or about to do and take a deep breath till i am clear and stable and my muscles are relaxed.


I commit msyelf to when and as i see myself going into feeling my hands trembling i immediately STOP and investigate the point within me that is making my hands shake/tremble, because it is an indication from my body to warn me that i am about to hurt it, so i HEAR my body and i STOP and take a deep breath till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.







Self-Reward:



My reward that i can give to myself within this context of physical behaviour, is that i will be more attentive and more focus on energy rises within me and more keen to STOP my participation in them, IF so happens to be i find myself into situation that will make my body react in certain/specific way as a warning. By this my gift to myself is, that i will become more and more aware when i listen to my body and follow its warnings, whereby little by little i will become more Self-aware as the whom i am as the human physical form as one as equal as LIFE.






Thanks.




Larry Manuela






Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE



Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP








Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/


















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment