Sunday 31 March 2013

Day 223, Being Nice. Part 7

Now i am continuing with the last dimension, which will be the Consequence Dimension.


Before i start with this Dimension, i will put a little of what i wrote yesterday here:




Self-Reward:



My reward that i can give to myself within this context of physical behaviour, is that i will be more attentive and more focus on energy rises within me and more keen to STOP my participation in them, IF so happens to be i find myself into situation that will make my body react in certain/specific way as a warning. By this my gift to myself is, that i will become more and more aware when i listen to my body and follow its warnings, whereby little by little i will become more Self-aware as the whom i am as the human physical form as one as equal as LIFE.




So now to the consequence Dimension.



                                                                     
                                                             


Problem:



Consequence Dimension:


** Getting into physical fight enjuring others and myself
** causing people to fear me because of me becoming angry
** Me not facing the whom i am as this character/personality that exist within me as me
** me making it possible for my body and other body to be harmed 
** me living as this character of being good only avoiding facing me and becoming real





Solution:



Self-forgiveness statements:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a consequence where i will get into physical fights with others, enjuring them and also myself and never ever taking into consideration that theanger that come up within me only if i choose and allow it and act upon it will hurt myself and others as myself as the physical forms of this earth, and not the character/personality that is getting angry. Thus within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to generate anger within me to enjure myself and others as myself as the physical form of life as our human physical body.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to cause people to generate fear within them to/towards me branding myself as an object of fear to/towards them, without seeing/realizing/understanding that in those moments i was making sure that fear continues within life, and that life continues to be fearful, thus perpetuating fear into existence.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that accepting and allowing fear within myself is the same as accepting and allowing fear within the whole existence, inside equals outside, outside equals inside. Thus within this i realize that in order for fear to not exist anymore i MUST start within terminating it within me first and then walk as one of those whom have deleted fear within himself as an example to others, so that fear can never ever have an existence in life, as each will be shown that is possible to LIVE without fear, that fear is not necessary.

Therefore within this, i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to generate and create fear within myself and project this fear on the living physical reality affecting/infecting the whole of all of life with this disease that is fear, whereby within and without ME, fear exist and harms LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not face/confront this character/personality that exist within me as me as the mind as energy and instead of facing/confronting myself as this character/personality as ''being a nice guy,'' i let myself deliberately be played by this character/personality that i myself created within myself to NOT face/confront my own reality, because of the inherent fear that exists within me as me as the mind as energy, that the whom i am as a quiet normal guy is not fit to thrive into this world and this society, thus must create a fake one.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a fake character within me as me as the mind and not stood as the character that does need a character/personality in the mind, it is the character as the whom the human physical form that i am express itself as this quiet normal guy.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to make it possible for my body and other bodies to be harmed by my action due to my choice of acting based on energetic reactions within me as me as the mind.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand to what extreme i was using energies within myself and based on these harming my own body and body of others which is equal to harming LIFE, because all bodies in whatever form are bodies/forms of LIFE, no matter how small or big or the difference in shape and color, each are all individually forms of LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to play this character/personality as a ''nice guy,'' just in order to not face me as the whom i am as a quiet normal guy within this world, this reality,just because of the world society not being respectful to quiet normal guys most of the times.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to base some few events that happened to me in the past and superimpose it on the whole world, in order for me to escape the whom i am as a quiet normal guy, as the way i express me in this world as the human physical form/body i have been gifted by life.




Self-commitment statements:


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into anger generation of energy within me, I immediately STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy, whereby i won't hurt my body or other bodies as myself.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into projecting fear to/towards others as myself whereby i will be the very object of this fear, i immediately STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into participation of fear within myself i jsut immediately STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back home, HERE, and make sure i continue being HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into generating and creating fear within me whereby i affect/infect all of LIFE, harming it, I STOP, take a deep breath and continue breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into NOT confronting/facing the whom i am as a quiet normal guy, I STOP, take a deep breath and continue focusing on my breath till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into blaming the world society in oder for me to hold on to a false character/personality as a ''nice guy,'' for purposes of survival, i STOP, take a deep breath and continue breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into superimposition of myself as a false character/personality as a nice guy, i STOP bring myself back HERE and take a very deep breath or many deep breaths till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy and from this clarity and stability i then express me as the whom i am as the main character as the Human Physical Body.





Self-Reward:


The opportunity to gift myself the reward as to make sure that i remain myself as the human physical body that is really HERE Constantly and Consistently, the only point about myself that i can trust and for real rely on, the only character of this Earth that is Real. Thus to stick to my physical breathing as what the body does to sustain itself as form of life to express itself on this planet is what i can count on, and that will never stop supporting me. Within this i now am aware that to become any character in the mind, is delusional and illusionary, and are only parasites that feed/consume the body that is Real in order for them to keep on having an illusion of being real and alive.






Thanks.



Larry Manuela




Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE



Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP








Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

































No comments:

Post a Comment