Friday 10 May 2013

Day 238, Contemplating for Contemplation Sake or Not? Part 4

Here i am again with the working out of the next Dimension i will be taking on in regards to this particular point.

The next dimension will be the Backchat-Dimension.





Before i continue, let me put a little bit of what i wrote in the previous post:


Self-Reward:


Within this blog i have seen/realized/understood that i am using my imagination linked to memories that are functioning as protection of ''my upbringing/my culture'' and thus i make sure that i do NOT make choices that will compromise this Belief-System within and as myself. Thus hereby now that i see what i accept and allow within and as myself i am now able to STOP my participation when similar situation will come up again, so i can then gift myself the gift to stop myself in participating and correct myself in that moment, instead of trying to keep on holding on to a Superimposed BeLIEf-System that have nothing to do with Reality at all.




Now up to the Backchat-Dimension.



Problem:



Backchat-Dimension:


**** o.k. so this is how she uses her broom


*** Now i got it, i know which food to cook in that pan


*** Does she realize what it means to me: '' do what you would normally do in the space of your own home.?


*** O.k, so she eats in her little bowl, and it is not necessary to precisely put the bowl on the table.




Solutions:



Self-forgiveness statements:



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the backchat: '' o.k. so this is how she uses her broom,'' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let the backchat: '' o.k. so this is how she uses her broom,'' to influence my decision making as to what i will do or NOT do in real physical reality.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that whatever i interpret within and as my mind is NOT what myself as my body is busy in that particular moment doing, thus in this case the interpretation of looking at her, how she uses her broom, is NOT me as my human physical body using the broom.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that all my interpretations were and are always NOT one and equal to what i am doing as my human physical body/form, because my body is busy with doing/moving/taking action right HERE and the interpretation of the action taken, is NOT necessary in the physical reality.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand, that i in my whole life have lived and are still living in trust of my interpretations/views, that on themselves are NOT actions taken or physical movement but just comparisons with past association as another interpretartion and view in another moment in time of an physical action/movement, that is NOT HERE anymore.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the backchat: '' Now i got it, i know which food to cook in that pan,'' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that to have the backchat: '' Now i got it, i know which food to cook in that pan,'' I am stating to myself on an assumption that only that specific food is cooked in that pan, when this is NOT a fact in reality, because she might cook something else other then what she cooked that particular day in that same pan.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to based my decision making on an assumption that i have created within my own mind in a moment based on a memory that i have chosen in that particular moment to protect my self-interest so i don't have to go through the usage of her pan in that moment or maybe/possibly in some future moment if that is to come into being.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to based my decision of NOT wanting to do something on memories that have an Negative outcome only to make sure i don't go through the actual/factual doing to see/realize/understand, what will actually happen if i go through the actual doing of what o have to do and thus taking my Self-Responsibility.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind dictate through fear and thus take directive control over my Self-directive Will, in order for me to NOT take the Body's Directive-Will instead, which I as the Mind CONsciousness System is totally fearful of.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the backchat: '' Does she realize what it means to me: '' do what you would normally do in the space of your own home.?, '' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the backchat: '' Does she realize what it means to me: '' do what you would normally do in the space of your own home.?, '' just because I, in myself already as my Mind Consciousness System have decided based on comparisons with an Negative outcome that she might have some complaints on me using her stuff the way i will use it normally in the space of my own home and then due to this make the decision based on that comparison to better NOT use her stuff at all in that moment, because of probable outcome that will be the why I don't want to hear, thus face myself in regards to my own self-created/accepted/allowed belief-system imbedded within me that I most of the time don't even notice till i am already in it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to Fear taking decision in a moment because i fear failing.

Thus within this, I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to due to my fear of failling makes me look for options within my own mind as my memories where things went wrong so i don't have to probably/maybe go through the experience of failling again or being seen as a failure again.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the backchat: '' O.k, so she eats in her little bowl, and it is not necessary to precisely put the bowl on the table,'' to exist within me as me as the mind as energy.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use this backchat: '' O.k, so she eats in her little bowl, and it is not necessary to precisely put the bowl on the table,'' because of me comparing eating at other peoples home and them NOT eating with the bowl or plate not on the table, thus to me this is a point to judge her in a good way, because i then now know that she will be fine if i were to eat out of her bowl also in that same way, NOT seeing/realizing/understanding that i am then participating in my mind and i am not being HERE as the breath and my human physical body one and equal in that moment.




Self-Commitment statements



When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into a backchat or similar backchat as in: '' o.k. so this is how she uses her broom,'' I stop and take a deep breath and bring myself back here till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i am using this particular backchat to abdicate my own Self-Responsibility in doing my own thing.

Therefore, I commit myself to when this particular backchat or similar backchat pop-up within my mind consciousness system to immediately to stop myself by NOT participating in it, because i already know i have forgiven it within myself, thus it coming up again to visit me is to see i can direct myself all fall again, thus i will not give it attention and focus on my breathing, and if it doesn't STOP, then i will get to my writing to explore more deeply and effectively what i have missed and not pay attention to, that makes the backchat repeating itself.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into usage of backchat to influence my decision making on what i will do or not do, i STOP take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i use backchats in order to influence my decision making on what i will or will not do.


Thus within this i commit myself to the moment i see that i am giving my power away to my mind in order for it to make decisions on my behalf, immediately stop participation in this backchat and do NOT give it attention, and if this backchat persists, it means that there is a point i have missed in my self-forgiveness statements, thus i go back to writing and seek the what is still holding that particular backchat still intact, till i completely wipe it out, or root it out.



When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into mind interpretations of what she is physically doing, I stop------------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that that i am using my mind interpretations to interpret reality instead of seeing/realizing/understanding reality as it IS right HERE in a every moment of breath.


Thus, therefore I commit myself to instead of getting lost in interpretations of my Mind Consciousness System, i focus on myself as within/ as my breath HERE and give that all my attention and help myself to keeping the focus by for example; holding my two hands together, or touch something that is physically HERE so i can stay grounded, thus HERE.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into trusting my interpretations instead of trusting myself HERE within and as my breath and my human physical body/form, I STOP---------------- take a deep breath and continue focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that that i trust my interpretations instead of my breath HERE, 

Therefore, I commit myself to make sure i push myself to learn through my writing of self-frogiveness done in self-honesty and with my commitments to Self as LIFE, till i trust myself as my breath and my human physical body/form.



when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into assumption about how she does something in this case cook her food in a pan, I stop----------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that i am letting assumptions i have built about her in a moment rule over my decision making as to what or what-not i should do in a moment.

Thus, within this I commit myself to make sure that i stop these assumptions within me in the moment they pop-up/appear out of nowhere within my mind consciousness system, and IF these assumption continue i will continue digging within myself to see what i have yet have to uncover within myself to get to the origin and then stand as it completely and then delete it from within me, because it is NOT needed in LIFE.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into comparisons within my mind of past memories that all had an Negative outcome, I STOP------------- take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE tilll i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I realize that i am using comparisons of past memories within my mind with a Negative outcome in order to NOT have to do some physical action that i fear another my judge or find me faulty or just that i may fail.


Therefore, I commit msyelf to little by little through my writing my self-forgiveness and my commitment statement in Self-honesty to delete all these Negative outcomes as memories i have now that are part of my ind consciousness system and to have patience with myself till i get each point step by step.


When and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into judging her in a good way in relation to how she uses her bowl, and how other people uses their bowls, I STOP------------ take a deep breath and make sure i focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I realize that by judging her positively makes it o.k. within my mind to judge, when judging is judging and is still a mind-Fuck.

Therefore i commit myself to little by little through my writing of self-forgiveness and my commitment statements to STOP judging others in myself and thus judging myself, because it is me that is busy judging another, the judging is me/coming from me.




Self-Reward:



Within this post i have seen/realized/understood that i am using backchats as means to abdicate my self-responsibility to myself and also in my interactions with others as myself to not take action and get over my self-created fears within myself, thus therefore now that i have seen that i am doing this, the next moments that certain similar situations occur i can then STOP myself in participating in creating myself as fear all the time, wherein i will make the decision to NOT move or do something and instead wait for a chance or a moment that will seem ''right'' based on assumptions and interpretations of my mind.




Thanks.



Larry Manuela.



















No comments:

Post a Comment