Saturday 6 April 2013

Day 227, Not Wanting/Willing/DARING To Communicate. Part 2

Now i am continuing with the Solution part of what i started yesterday.

For context here is a little bit of what i wrote yesterday.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that as this mind consciousness system I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become within and as this world, is nothing but an abuser and consumer of LIFE and NOT a supporter of LIFE.


Thus within this, I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create myself to be/become a THING that does NOT support LIFE in anyways whatsoever and thus creating something that goes against myself as an expression of LIFE as the human physical form as the Substance of LIFE.










Continuing,


Solution:



Self-commitment statements:



I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into Fearing myself communicating with another as myself because of it being an exposure of myself as the mind consciousness system, I STOP immediately and take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy, and then from the starting-point of this clarity and stability i speak and thus communicate with another.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into postponing/avoiding NOT wanting/willing/daring to expose myself as the mind consciousness system that i am in a moment in order to face/confront myself as this mind consciousness system, I STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy and i just voice myself within and as my breath as what it is i need to expose myself as in order for me to come to an understanding as to see/realize how i created myself as such and then i can STOP myself creating myself as such.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into Fear of wanting to change myself to immediately STOP take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, and remind myself that this fear is the fear of me as the mind consciousness system trying to survive within me as the human physical form, avoiding as much as possible a possible END, thus i gift myself this opportunity to use this Fear to look within myself and STOP myself and then correct myself.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into Fearing NOT wanting/willing/daring to Share myself because of me as the mind consciousness system Fearing LIFE, i STOP, take a deep breath and bring myswelf back HERE where LIFE exists, so i can see/realize/understand that i am just HERE, thus LIFE is not be FEARED.

I commit myself to when and as i see myself NOT going into Giving myself LIFE back as my own support I STOP, take a deep breath bring myself back HERE and focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable i then move/act because to give myself LIFE is the only choice that i have to is REAL, in every moment of breath.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into Fearing myself communicating with another as myself because i think/belief that they maybe/possibly will NOT understand me, I STOP, take a deep breath bring myself back HERE and focus on my In-breath and take all the Fear within me and With the Out-Breath i then let it all go and thus i am then within and without clear and stable and can then communicate without having beliefs about another as myself not understanding me, because i am then aware that when i speak i speak self-honestly as the whom i am in that moment, thus no fear can exist in self-honesty.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself NOT going into communicating with another as myself because i am the one that does not understand myself in a moment and then from this project this unto another, i STOP, take a DEEP Breath and bring msyelf back HERE, and continue breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy, and from this clarity and stability i then communicate with another as myself.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into believing that i might not be understood as i belief system that exist within me, I immediately take this within my In-breath and look at it within myself to see what i am busy creating within myself and i then STOP myself when i have self-honest look within myself that, that which i have as a belief within myself needs to be STOPPED and that i have to let it go and this i do in my Out-breath and then continue focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy, and from this clarity and stability i communicate with another as myself as LIFE in Self-honesty.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into thinking/believing that by sharing what i want to share with another as myself because i FEAR they might go through the same Fears i have accepted and allowed to be within and as myself, I STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself within and as my breath and clear and stabilize myself in order to for me to THEN voice myself or share myself with another as myself.



I commit myself to when and as i see myself NOT going into sharing myself with her, i immediately STOP, take a deep breath and focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable, because i now am aware that IF there is a fear for sharing myself with her within me existent, is because of a fear of myself to expose myself as what i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become that is busy avoiding sharing myself with her in order to NOT be out in the open and then be EXPOSED, thus being seen for the whom i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become in this world/this reality.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into projecting my fear unto someone else as myself I immediately STOP, take a deep breath and bring msyelf back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy, and out of this clarity and stability i then speak/communicate.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into FEARING communicating with her because of having this delusional belief that WORDS can hurt myself and her/someone else as myself i STOP and take a deep breath and focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy, and i hold my hands together and remind msyelf that i am HERE, and that words can only have an effect on me or another if i or another give permission for words to hurt us, because we then through our permission create energies within ourselves and this energy needs to be produced and this production is done by the body that is the substance of life, which is a consumation of LIFE, and thus in this matter i hurt myself and anoter as myself when/if we give permission to words to do all this.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into NOT wanting/willing/daring to share myself with her i STOP take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, and remind myself that this is due to me on some level knowing that me as i exist right as a mind consciousness system is always present in another as myself, as her, thus i commit myself to little by little to remove these veils that stand in front of me, so one day suddenly i can see ALL as the whom i am as this mind consciousness system as the LIE i am and we have become in this world through the use of innocent words.



I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into creating myself as someTHING that is against myself as the human physical form/body that is the substance as LIFE, i immediately STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, and continue focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy, and from this starting-point I then act/move.





Self-Reward:


I have seen what for FEARS i have accepted and allowed myself and have seen/realized/understood for what reasons i hold on to them, thus now that i am aware of myself as how i created myself to be the whom i am as a mind consciousness system in relation to this specific fear, i can now gift myself the gift to make sure i am more attentive and focused on myself and my words and thus is now able to move within self-honesty with much clarity and stability.




Thanks.






Larry Manuela







Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE



Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP








Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/














No comments:

Post a Comment