Saturday 20 April 2013

Day 232, Not Wanting/Willing/DARING To Communicate. Part 7

So, now i am continuing withn the next the dimension which will be the Physical/Behavioural Dimension.


For a little context i place here a bit of what i wrote the last time.










Self-Reward:



I see within myself within this writing that i am judging/blaming another as myself for my own mind delusion that only i can create within myself, thus now that i have seen/realized/understood what i am accepting and allowing within myself, i have now the real choice to STOP myself when i see myself going into or i am about to go into judging and blaming others as myself. Thus my gift that i have given myself within this writing HERE, is to NOT judge and blame others, and to look within myself when i happen to fall in these mind traps and get out of them immediately so i don't create consequences that will NOT be what is BEST for all.






Problem:



Physical/Behavioural Dimension:



*** itching headscalp

*** taking short breaths

*** body temperature oscillating from cold to warm and from warm back again to cold




Solutions:




Self-forgiveness statements:



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to due to participation into backchats/internal conversation/energy reactions/thoughts/emotions/feelings/judgements/justifications all happening at once makes my headscalp itch a lot as if everything is going up to my head and it is overwhelming.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be carried away by these mind energies and partake in them to such an extent that my body react in itching of my headscalp.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand that i never pay attention to my body physical reactions, when it is giving me all kinds of signs.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body without even being aware of it, to such an extent that the only resolve the body have, is to give me a sign as a headscalp itching, and even with this i still didn't get it that i was being given physical signs that i need to STOP and get out of the participation within/as my mind consciousness system.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that i have to be vigilant/attentive in every word i speak and make sure that i am HERE within/as my breath and my human physical body one and equal.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand, that in moments of NOT wanting to face myself i take very short breaths instead of long and slow breath to see the whom i am in a moment and to be aware of whom i am and if i am expressing myself in that particular moment as myself within/as my breath and human physical body, one and equal.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not be aware in the moment of my body reacting in oscillating from cold to warm and back again to cold that it was doing its BEST to warn me that i amabusing it by participating within my mind consciousness system.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT pay attention to every physical reaction my body have, that could be an indication that i am participating in my mind consciousness system and is within this harming/abuse my human physical body.




Self-commitment statements:


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into scracthing my heascalp because its itching to immediately have a look within myself IF i am not participating in backchats/internal conversations/energy reaction/thoughts/emotions/feelings/judgements/justifications, and if it is so, to immediately STOP------take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE and make sure i continue focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into partaking into mind energies to immediately STOP, take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE, till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself NOT paying any attention to my body-signs that it is given me, but i do go through them, i immediately STOP and take a deep breath and investigate within myself when i am within and as my breathing to what exactly my body is telling me as the physical signs it is making me go through, and then when i see that it was because of me NOT being HERE, i then immediately stop myself and focus on my breathing till i am clear and stable and my body is quiet and are not giving me any signs as discomforts.


I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into NOT being aware/vigilant in every word i speak, i immediately STOP myself with speaking and take a deep breath and bring msyelf back HERE till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy, and then from this clarity and stability i then speak and act.

I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into Avoiding and trying through my mind NOT wanting to face myself, ISTOP-----------------take a deep breath and bring myself back HERE and make sure i continue focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.



I commit myself to when and as i see myself going into or i am about to go into to drifting away from paying attention to physical reactions my body have, i STOP--------------------take a deep breath and make sure i look within myself as to where and when i participated within and as my mind consciousness system and that my body is warning me that this is happening, to when i see it to after that write it down forgive myself for doing so and correct myself by not participating anymore when these occur in another moment in time.





Self-Reward:


The Reward i give myself HERE, is to make sure that i will become more attentive in the words i speak and also attentive to what my body gives me as signs as when something is wrong in the sense of me NOT being HERE and lost within and as my mind consciousness system. So now when mty body reacts, i can immediately assess within myself IF the body reactions have to do with me NOT being HERE as my human physical body itself one and equal, within and as my breath.



Thanks.




Larry Manuela






Join us at: DESTENI



Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world, and i mean ALL: EQUALMONEY



Support our research and by one or more of our educational products that will surely blow your mind:   EQAFE



Walk yourself out of your illusion back into the physical LIFE substance through using the tools in this course: DIP








Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment