Thursday 3 January 2013

Day 193, Am I Tired..?? Part 2

I am going to write my self-forgiveness statements and my commitment statements in this thread now, it is related to the post of yesterday, i leave the link here:

http://larry7yearwalk.blogspot.com/2013/01/day-192-am-i-really-tired.html#



                                                                   


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ''feel'' tired, when i know my body is not tired at all, just because of the thoughts that are running inside my head about me having to go to work doing what i don't really like be doing the whole year, repeating the same thing over and over, is what is making me ''feel'' as if i am tired physically. Within this i realized that when this tiredeness dawn upon me, i fall in a state of not wanting to do anything anymore. So within this, I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fall in a state where i don't give a damn about what i have to do anymore, or wanting to do anymore.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ''feel''  tired of myself and others as myself as humans in this world that are just here for awhile to abuse only what is here including themselves, without seeing/realizing/understanding that what we are really doing is destroying ourselves as expressions of LIFE. Thus within this, i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to neglect what i know is going on and choose my self-interest in this case of wanting to do nothing, instead of standing up within and as myself, and take my self-responsibility for my own self-created consequences and that of all and everyone and everything else due to my participation within this world, this reality.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes wish/desire/want this whole system and all of humanity to just END, just vanish, so real peace can at last be on earth, without seeing/realizing/understanding that these wishes/desires/wants are all self-interest based and fueled, and is big time separation of myself as LIFE as all as ONE as EQUAL, just because i am the one that is fat-up with all this none-sense in this world,where we deliberately make everything seem as if it is so complex and difficult, when in reality the problems we have in this world are very easy to fix, if we would just come together and do what has to be done to fix them and then to never ever again allow such shit to exist.


Thus within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from all that is HERE, because how can i understand all that is HERE as myself, as what i have accepted and allowed myelf to be/become if i do not stand equal and one as all of it within and as myself..??


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let a world exist where such thing as ''feeling tired'' of existing have to exist within myself and also within humanity as a whole.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to withhold myself of not standing equal and one with everything that is HERE, because i fear some parts that is HERE as myself as this life that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become in this world.



Will continue this tomorrow............



Thanks


Larry Manuela




Join us at: DESTENI







Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world in the form as:EQUALMONEY








Support our research and buy one or more educational products that will for sure blow your mind, at: EQAFE








Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/


And for better understanding of the living words, visit our destonian Wiki website: http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page






No comments:

Post a Comment