Monday 28 January 2013

Day 203, Why Lies..?? Part 2

Now within this blog i am going to do self-forgiveness and self-commitment statements in regards to the blog from the day 201.

Here is the link: day 201


                                          



Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to LIE, because of the fear of facing what i have accepted and allowed to be HERE in this world as the reality as it exist within this world, that is in reality a reality that is existent and being fueled by myself as the ''ME'', as the whom i am in this world in relation to whom each one is in separation from me as their own ''i am.''


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that by lying about whatever in this world to protect my self-interest, is in fact fearing myself as LIFE, as how i'm NOT expressing myself as the body that i am right HERE, as the real being of earth and the manifested form as/of substance as LIFE.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that when i do not say anything, because of a question that might have been asked to me, that is a question related to my own truth and i am aware that if i am to say my truth it will lead to consequences that i do not want to go through i remain silence, and within this not seeing/realizing/understanding that i am also lying, because i am in my mind trying to coward away from my consequence that is in that particular moment being shown to me and wherein i choose to be quiet because of fear of not going through the consequence.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel uncomfortableness when i am confronted with my own truth and that by weighing it carefully to avoid an outcome that will manifest in some form of loss, and if i see this, i remain silent. Thus within this i see/realize/understand that this remaining silent is to protect my own self-interest and NOT a remaining silence because that would be what is BEST for all.  Thus i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to remain silent to protect my own self-interest as in avoiding to go through the fear of loss.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that by lying i am in fact giving LIE as the whom i am power over myself and also giving it as within humanity more power to reign, making sure that how i participate within this world is a LIE and all of humanity through my participation continue fueling this existence with the LIE that i have become together with the rest of humanity equal and one.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let a world exist where LIES has become the whom we are and how we live with each other.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to hide my own truth with a LIE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to every time i saw people lying without saying anything about it, i was in fact supporting it, thus within myself supporting myself also as a LIE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to lie about my age, just to get into the disco.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to LIE to women in the past, just to make sure i could maybe/possibly make them fall for me after they have heard my LIE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to LIE many times in my life in order to manipulate someone else to do my bidding.


I forgive  myself that i have accepted and allowed myself deliberately tell half the truth just because i know within myself that by telling half the truth the other half that is the LIE will be strenghten even more, because of the whole world revering LIES and supporting LIES.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let a world exist wherein in order to get a job sometimes it is required to LIE about oneself, because apperently the truth of whom one is in that particular moment will not be of any value in a world of LIES.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to LIE many times in my life, just for the purpose of being nice to people. Within this i see/realize/understand that ''being nice'' itself is a LIE, because i am in that moment NOT nice and thus have to pretend that i am. Thus i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to pretend to be nice to avoid the consequence of people saying or finding out about  me NOT being someone that might NOT be nice.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to LIE to people about how they look pure for the purpose to NOT hurt their feelings, but within this not seeing/realizing/understanding that i am in FACT supporting a LIE based on preferences that are all rooted and based in self-interest. Thus within this if i am asked by someone how they look, instead of lying i can just say: '' i am sorry but what i might find beautiful or not may not be the same for you, thus i will not give you an answer because my answer will also be tainted by what i have defined as what looking beautiful is or not.'' 



Self-commitment:



I commit myself to make sure that every time i am about to LIE or i find myself Lying to immediately just STOP, take a deep breath and make sure i continue breathing and focusing on my breathing till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.


I commit myself to make sure that i am always within/as my human physical body breathing, one and equal so that i am than always self-honest and thus when i am self-honest i know that my words and deeds will always be what is BEST for all, and thus i will know when exactly to say something or choose to be quiet.


I commit myself to little by little to debunk all the lies that we as humanity have become in this world so we may stop ourselves and creating ourselves as such over and over.


I commit myself to make sure that whenever i see myself going into or about to go into lying to protect my self-interest to just STOP, take a deep breath till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.

I commit myself to make sure i am aware of myself when i am going to engage into or i am engaging into selling half truths so the LIE part will be the one that triumph.


I commit myself to make sure to NOT lie to people just because i want to be nice, and just express me within/as breath one and equal with/as my body, so my expression as me as one as equal as my body and as my breath is always REAL, constantly and consistently.


I commit myself to make sure that whenever i see myself going into or about to go into lying because of any fear that will come up within me, i just imeediately STOP, take a deep breath till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the mind as energy.





Thanks.




Larry Manuela




Join us at: www.desteni.org



Have a look at THE solution to ALL the problems we are causing in this world in the form of: www.equalmoney.org






Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/


And for better understanding of the living words, visit our destonian Wiki website: http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page












No comments:

Post a Comment