Monday 16 April 2012

Day 3, Interpretation.

Today at work i was involved in a group meeting about a course we are walking at work.
In this course we are being thaught ''how to'' work together as a group or in a group. We were given some tasks to do, as examples as how to deal in real situations during work with other colleagues.



So here i go,

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to leave my mind to interpret what was written on the piece of paper regarding what the specific task was, and in so doing  i was jumping in my mind between interpretation and observation, which tend to be, seem very close to each other, in this world, but when i look at it in self-honesty i can see that interpretation and observation coming from the point of view of the mind are one and equal, because there the I am that is me is not there, only the I of the ego, looking at it's self as in projection.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be carried away in my mind and not bring myself back to here, in my breath and in so doing use what is common sense to see what is here in this moment, but instead gave my power away to my mind to interpret what was written.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to rely on my mind regarding interpretation for this is what i have programmed myself to do in all my life here on planet earth, where i never stood still and walk as me as life here in every breath, as the who i am as life.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to embrace my mind interpretation instead of my living here common sense in breath-time.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not pay attention when i had to do a task, a roll-play where i had to listen to someone else story and make sure to remember what was told and then after two minutes tell the story in my own way of what i have gathered as information coming from the other person, and in this i have let myself loose in my mind instead of just breathing here and be totally here as to take the words that i hear as my own, so they become my words so remembering would be easy because the words i have heard are now my words, the story is my story.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to pay attention when the person was telling her story, because i was listening from my mind, instead of hearing the words here in breath one by one as my own words.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge the other person in her story instead of bringing the story to myself as my story where in breath the story is not a judgement, but a story as who i am.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed my mind to wonder at the lady that was presenting the course as in my mind i had the thought: '' wow, she looks good''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be carried away in my mind to what i see as '' wow, she looks good'' and not pay attention and be here in breath and look at her as me as life here, one and equal.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have the thought: ''wow, she looks good'' to appear and exist within me as me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even connect the thought: ''wow, she looks good'' to her appearance, to exist within me as me.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to breathe in that moment when i saw myself going into judgement, and the judgement being about her appearance as in: '' wow, she looks good.'' 


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be distracted by her appearance as her appearance attracted me, to not ground myself here in breath, but instead use it as a means to escape in my mind, for me not to see her as one as equal as me as life here.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into going into to judgement about her appearance, instead of being here in breath.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to every time she was talking,she was looking at me -- to be a sign for me in my mind to interpret that she might probably/possibly be liking me in some way or another, when this is totally just a mind projection that can be true or not.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to interpret that she might like me, because she is always looking for me to answer stuff she is asking,she asks me question more then other people in the room, instead of being here in breath and hear her questions as the questions as me as life here.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be an observer and an interpreter instead of a living-breathing-physical-expression here.




I commit myself to not fall into distraction that are projections from my mind, but instead make sure to ground myself in my breath, for my breath keeps me focus and i am here as in real time; breath-time.


I commit myself to let go of interpretation and observation and see/understand what is presented to me in breath and using common sense.


I commit myself to look at others and to stand as others as myself, bring them back to me as me, stand in their shoes, so i can direct myself and in so doing direct them to what is best for me and best for them and which is also best for all.


I commit myself to not fall pray for my mind, but use my mind as a tool to communicate effectively in oneness and equality to bring about that which is best for all life.


I commit myself to walk my process for all whom are still not walking their own, and for those whom can't walk their own, because they can't hear or see me as they are the one's without a voice in the form of billions of expressions of life, where i as one of the humans is just a speck in all of life that is here, so i walk for all as one as equal as life.


I commit myself to stand up for life and take a definitive stance for life, this is my chance of a lifetime, so i commit myself till it is done.!




In this i make an agreement with myself that whenever i see myself going into mind projections as: '' judgements'' ''interpretations'' ''observations'' --  I STOP -- and take a deep breath and ground myself as in my own breath as to bring the situation, the conversation, the event, all back to me as me, so i can direct me as all of that as a living example for what is best for all, and take the responsibility to for what is best for all, because what is best for all, is also best for me.




Thanks.




Larry Manuela


Support our research at:  desteni  and EQAFE


Read all about our world solution for everyone and everything at: EQUALMONEY













No comments:

Post a Comment