Thursday 19 April 2012

Day 6, My laptop

Within this blog i am going to write self-forgiveness on the laptop i have, because it 
started to show some difficulty with working properly and i went into fear that if my laptop should break 
i am going to have a problem in communicating properly with the people in the group and also not be able to do my assignments properly, because i would have to go to internet-cafe and due to my work i will not be able to be at the internet-cafe all the time and it will cost me to much money.

Self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear loosing my laptop to break.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the possible break of my laptop as a means to not be in communication.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that communication will no longer exist if my laptop should break.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize/see/understand that the fear i have of my laptop breaking is more inclined in me fearing communicating.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear communication.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the fear of communication in order for me to not learn how to communicate effectively.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself into believing/thinking that i am unable to communicate effectively.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately make the choice to not communicate effectively due to fear of how i will be understood or not understood by others as me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to go into mind projections as to how others may or may not understand me due to my ineffective communication.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that in order for me to be effective in communication, i have to learn and educate myself and take my responsibility as to have a proper effective communication so that i can also direct myself into this world a more effective way of communication that always results in what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the communication i have been using and that i have programmed myself to use was ineffective and could not stand the test of time and also bring about an realization into myself and others as myself to that which is best for all life, which is oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how i could see through my words how ineffective i was, because due to my words as ineffective, i only saw that which is ineffective and does not bring that which is best for all life equal and one here.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use ineffective words, instead of using words that are equal and one as me as to bring about as me and within that which is best for all life.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not look into the mirror that are my relationships within this world in order for me to see/realize/understand how i am as a participant in this world giving my power to create that which is here as separation exactly as i have accepted and allowed separation to exist within me as my mind as the vehicle of separation and did not stand equal and one as/with my mind to see/realize/understand that i am responsible for what i have accepted and allowed to be my creation as it is our creation as the who i am as life.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how my words that i use in relationship with other and their words make and create the reality as it as we are living it.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let myself create myself into complete separation as into my own words as they are here as the creation that i participate in and i create as one as equal as all that is here as me as the other humans who are equally participating in this creation that becomes and is our creation.


I commit myself to make sure to communicate in/as words that only bring that which is best for all life, and also make sure to be aware of my words in every breath, so even when i do mistakes i can correct myself, because i can see myself using my words as my words are me.


I commit myself to learn as much as i can to be more effective in using words, so i can be more effective in directing me and in so doing directing my world at large to bring about that which is best for all life.


I commit myself to never give in and give up till this is done, this what i have managed to create as separation in this world as myself.


I commit myself to stop fearing communicating and just be in breath and communicate what is to be communicated as words that stand the test of time in oneness and equality as to that which is best for all life.




Self-corrective statement:


Whenever i see myself going into fear, because of thinking/believing that i might not be effectively communicating -- I stop -- I breathe and let it go and make sure to take my responsibility as to make sure the words i use are words that bring about an understanding and realization as to that which is best for all life.






Thanks.




Larry Manuela




Join us at: DESTENI and EQUALMONEY

Want to be and become a responsible human being, one that truly cares for all life..?? learn how to be/become one through our courses here: DIP

Want to support our life foundation and life research do it here at: EQAFE















No comments:

Post a Comment