Tuesday 17 April 2012

Day 4, Now Is The Real Deal..!!

Let me start by explaining a little the title.
I had a thought today, but in my own language, and in my own language, which is called: '' Papiamentu''
we have a saying that goes like this: '' awó tin kó.! ''  this literally translated into English means: Awó; is short for the word: awor, and awor means NOW in English. The words ''tin'' means ''to have'' or just ''have'' in English. And the word Kó is short for the word: ''kos'' that in English means: '' a thing'' or just ''thing'', or ''something''. So if i literally put it in English it will not equate, will not make a correct sentence, so hence the title as it is.


Now this sentence was in relation to a back-chat i had about what is going on, for what we have now in this moment as a group set forth to commit ourselves to do, and that is to walk ourselves free from all the limitations that have bound us to be and become the who we are as a personality(ies) in this world in complete separation to the oneness and equality as life here. We forgive ourselves for all that we have accepted and allowed to be here in life, and also read the writings from each other aloud, because of the interconnectedness, so we break the chains that has bound us into a living of imprisonment that we have created ourselves as within and without.


So here i go:

I forgive myself for i have accepted and allowed the thought: ''awó tin kó '' to exist within me as me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the thought: '' awó tin kó'' to come up within me, as coming from my back-chat.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought: '' awó tin kó'' to the walking we are doing here of 7 years of self-forgiveness and self-correction and self-commitment for each day till we reach the 7 years.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself with the thought: '' awó tin kó'' as to wanting/wishing/desiring us to move faster to face our consequences as humanity, instead of breathing and taking it one breath at the time, one equal with the movement of life as the breath of life, and to take into consideration those that do not have the opportunity to walk as i have the opportunity to walk now.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use the thought: '' awó tin kó''  to boost my ego personality, instead of me being here within and as my breath.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to relate this thought: '' awó tin kó''  with future projections of consequences running a muck everywhere and that there is no way out, but to forgive oneself, instead of me being here in breath, and not in my mind projecting future events that are not here.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have an energetic reaction when i used the thought: '' awó tin kó''  just because i have managed to make my commitment as if it is a challenge, or a dare, when it is, but not as a form of energetic mind reactions.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to bring myself back in breath, when i saw myself going into a reaction, so therefore i commit myself to pay much more attention and be more diligent in focusing on the reactions that come up within me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ''feel'' great/victorious because of having this thought: '' awó tin kó''  

I forgive myself that i have connected gratefulness and victorious to the thought: '' awó tin kó''  to exist within me as me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect this thought: '' awó tin kó''  to see it as being against or going against the world system and also my mind, when all this is not relevant at all to what i have to walk here in breath in every moment. Because by accepting and allowing myself to see the world system and my mind as separate form me, i cannot stand as them as me and direct them as me as all as life here.

I commit myself to stay focus on my breath and not accept and allow myself to follow my reactions, but instead ground myself here in stability and take my responsibility for what i am accepting and allowing to happen within me and so doing accepting and allowing it within my world at large.

I commit myself to stand firmly here in breath and not accept and allow myself to engage into mind projections into a future that is not here as the physical reality is here.

I commit myself to walk my process of self-forgiveness and self- correction as humbleness for in humbleness i walk for all as all as me as life here.


Self-corrective statement:

When i see myself going into my mind and having thoughts that ignite energetic reactions within me as feelings and emotions I stop -- and I take a very deep breath and not accept and allow myself to engage into giving in on my thoughts and hence my feelings and emotions, but instead ground myself as in staying within/as my breath and take my responsibility for what i accept and allow to occur within me and as me.








Thanks.




Larry Manuela.



Join us at: DESTENI and EQUALMONEY


Want to support our research do so at: EQAFE


     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment