Wednesday 18 April 2012

Day 5, Greetings.

Today at work i was in a meeting and we were discussing in this group meeting how we are going to better our communication and within this the ''greeting'' surfaced. What i mean with this is, that there were people whom were not happy at all with the way they were or are being treated and they think/believe that when someone walks in a room or something and there are more people sitting there and they say ''good day'' or ''good afternoon'' or ''good evening'' it should be nice to get a feedback. But instead they don't get any feedback, maybe some will greet back, but the majority will not do so. Many ''feel'' that they are being treated disrespectful and that this is not the way to go.



Self-forgiveness statements:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see myself in others as what they see as ''wrong'' in not being greeted back when they greet someone or a group of people.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to even connect the word ''wrong'' with greeting people,when i don't get the expected feedback as what i have accepted and allowed to be as the ''norm'' as how people must behave with each other, which was shaped and molded due to my upbringing and cultural influence and also due to my own experiences accumulated during my lifetime.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give ''greeting people'' a negative value within me as me.

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how i manipulated myself into expecting something back, in this case a greeting back, when this is purely to boost my ego through satisfying my feelings, because i have accepted and allowed myself to define ''greeting'' with a feeling as something that is '' good to do''

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how i let myself get moved by reactions within me, pertaining to someone ''greeting'' me or not.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as ''not mannered'' as not being ''polite'' as not being ''nice'' when i don't get a feedback when i greet them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed ''greeting people'' as a way to judge people.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see within greeting people and them not giving feedback as them feeling or seeing themselves as more then me and thus me being then inferior to them as in me accepting and allowing the polarity of superiority and inferiority to exist within me as me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger and frustration when i don't get a feedback as in greeting me back.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself connect anger and frustration to greeting people to exist within me as me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself fall pray for my own anger that i create within myself as energy as emotion to exist within me as me, and then project this to an event that happens outside, as in people not greeting me back.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to expect out of energy as a ''feeling good'' within me that people have to greet me back when i greet them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself  to connect the thought: '' who the fuck do they think/believe they are'' when they don't greet me back.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not stand and ground myself here in breath and be the words i speak, whatever they might be as the words that are for what is best for all, but instead i have chosen to let myself get lost in my believes and judgements about how i see people.






Commitments:

I commit myself to always breathe and be one and equal in my breath so i don't lost myself into my mind where judgements and emotions/feelings/thoughts rule.


I commit myself to not engage into my mind when i greet people and they don't greet me back, i just breathe and let it go, for when i greet i greet as the word as me here as life.


I commit myself to not use greeting as a means to inferiorize myself and superiorize others over me.

I commit myself to walk as an example as to not lost myself into feelings and emotions.



Self-corrective application:

When and as i see myself going into reactions inside myself when it comes to greeting people, I stop-- I take a deep breath and let it all go, for i do not accept nor allow myself to engage into energetics created by myself within me through the mind. I take my responsibility for my own words, so as to,when i greet i greet as me and stand stable within my breath and the words that come out of my mouth that i am responsible for.




Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI  and EQUALMONEY

Want to become self-responsible...?? Learn how to here: DIP









 

No comments:

Post a Comment