Saturday 21 April 2012

Day 8, looking at the clock.

I noticed i look at the clock several times in a day or more then several times, as for me to measure how much time i still have before the day turns into another day, and within this i experience a sense of haste, that i need to get things done before it's too late, instead of bringing myself here in breath in and as the physical.


Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to rely on a clock on a wall to decide for me what time it is and what i define as time.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by a clock on a wall, wherein i have to be in haste in order to so-called ''keep up with time'' when in reality i only need to be one and equal with real time which is breath-time.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to experience a sense of haste when i look at the clock.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe, that because i can see that the clock is almost coming to midnight, that i have to hurry up, before it hits midnight, because then the day for me has changed and it is no more today, but a tomorrow.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let a clock on a wall influence me to determine what i have to do or not to do and what is the specific time required to do so.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that within this simple act of looking at the clock on the wall is showing me in reality the fear i have for tomorrow.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect ''a clock on a wall'' to fear for tomorrow.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear tomorrow that is a future event or moment that is not here as me, as the physical body on this earth, i am not as a body in this tomorrow i am projecting in my mind, which is a total illusion.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to project myself into the future that is unknown and within this fear my own projection as my future that is unknown so making me fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to create a fear within myself and then fear it within myself, when it has nothing to do at all with reality, fear have no effect what is to happen in reality. Fear will not stop my consequences i have to go through that i created in the past.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect consequences to fear.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear consequences that i don't even know what kind of consequences i will have to face in this reality for what i have accepted and allowed to be done to life.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand how i created a whole mind pattern based on a clock on a wall to abdicate my responsibility to/towards life.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to base my decisions by/through having a look at a clock on the wall, because of the fear of the future that is behind it,instead of me being here in breath, taking it one breath at the time.






I commit myself to not look at the clock on the wall as a form of predicting a future, an outcome that is as of right now irrelevant and totally unnecessary, because what i need to do is to stay here in breath and do what is best for all in each breath.


I commit myself to use my breath-time instead of the time as on a clock which is only valid when i have to work or do some other stuff that require me being on time within the system.






Self-corrective application:


Whenever i see myself going into my mind related to looking at a clock on a wall as for me to engage into future projections, I stop -- I take a deep breath and stay here within the touch of the physical to not loose myself into fear and within this take my power back as to make the decision to take my responsibility and stabilize myself here as breath as me as life.




Thanks.




Larry Manuela




Wants to join us do it here: DESTENI 


Here is our world solution: EQUALMONEY

You can support us by buying our educational products at: EQAFE 

Wants to change yourself in order to become an living example and to contribute to bring about a world that is best for all...???  Do it here: DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment