Monday 3 September 2012

Day 121, When Time Is Slipping Away.

Now what i mean with this title of this blog is that,when i look at the time, i see/perceive/interpret/view it as fear of me having less time now, to birth myself HERE in the physical as the living flesh, the real Character of this earth.

 

 

Now have a look at this common sense here. The body is already HERE, and it is already breathing, the breath is it's functionality as a living being here on this earth, and the body is ALIVE. There is only one problem, and that problem is the ME, that i think/belief i am, which is just a personality/character in my mind. Now this is literally the REAL PARASITE, that is consuming the substance as the human physical body and transform it into energy for it to continue existing as energy of  that which it IS.

 

 

 

So what does this have to do with time slipping away..?? Well the more i continue participation within and as my mind the more i consume parts of my body, till my body will have enough of this abuse.

 

 

Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear time slipping away from me,when i know that the only real time that i have available is always my breath-time, and within this do as much as possible as i can, or better yet to give it my all to STOP my participation in my mind.

 

 

I commit myself to little by little as i deconstruct and find the layers and patterns of fears that run through me, to STOP fearing this idea of how much time i have, because it is just an idea in my mind that DOES NOT KNOW at all how much time IT has to continue being here since it is as me devoid of LIFE.

 

 

 

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let myself be deluded about how much time i have or not, when all i need to do is do what i have to do practically and be done with it.

 

 

I commit myself to STOP deluding myself about this idea of how much time i have and just make sure to BREATHE, HERE in every moment and do what is I have to do and be done with it. 

 

 

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by my idea of time, where i will walk myself into fear, because when it comes to how much time i have as i define time in my mind, it is truly a waste of time, because i just don't know when my time will come to leave this place, so why bother with something that i will never find out through my mind anyways. Within this i realize that to be in fear of time means i am NOT living HERE as one as equal as my breath as my human physical body.  I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT live as my breath, and as my human physical body HERE.

 

 

I commit myself to STOP participation within my mind where i influence myself about the idea of time, and get scared because within this idea there is a question mark that i don't know how much time i still have. So whenever i see myself going into or about to go into my mind, I STOP-----------------Breathe and make sure i am touching something that is physically here, like putting my hands together for example to make sure to remind me that HERE is where i am and NOT there lost in  my mind.

 

I commit myself to little by little, step by step to GROUND myself HERE within and as my human physical body and as my breath.

 

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think/belief that having such ideas of time slipping away from me or not, will change anything as i participate within the abuse that i am in, as what is being lived through me as one as equal with all humans in this world, and that it is only when ONE of the I's as me walk as the example of change some will get it when the time is right for them to see/realize/understand that the only change possible that will be best for all equally, is the change where all LIVE in FACT that which is BEST for all LIFE, wherein LIFE is what is the REAL value and the REAL measurement, as it IS a living measurement, which is NOT even a measurement but more like an EXPRESSION.

 

 

 

I commit myself to STOP my thinking about my time slipping away as i can clearly see, that it won't change anything in my living application, as in reality it will only add more layers of fear within myself and the world at large through my participation HERE in this world, so i BREATHE and make sure to ground myself right HERE so i don't loose myself and remind myself by touching something that is physically HERE in that moment.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see for REAL that when i split the word TIME as in '' TI ''  and '' ME ''    and i sound it, and hear the sound of it when i pronounce the word it will read '' TIE ME. ''  Within this i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to TIE myself using the idea of time within my mind, wherein i will NOT get loose and bind myself within my own mind within and as an idea, that has nothing to do with  my REAL TIME, which is my BREATH-TIME.

 

 

I commit myself to make sure i stick to my breath as i seem to lost myself often in my mind and forgetting that i am BREATHING, ME as the REAL character which is the human physical body, the only one that can type these words and pronounce them physically HERE, something my mind will NEVER be capable of doing.  Within this i realize how simple common sense can make one see how deluded one is to participate in such thing as one mind. Why..??----- Because ONLY the BODY can SPEAK, and also WRITE, the MIND is NOT capable of ANY physical action at all as itself right HERE, for it to move it can ONLY manipulate and abuse the BODY for it to MOVE, but physical it will NEVER EVER BE...!!! 

 

 

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see/realize/understand the true implications of wasting my BREATHING in my idea of time in my mind, because every BREATH gone without my awareness of/as it,as one as equal, is truly a moment of LIFE as myself HERE gone forever. Within this i realize that every moment i am NOT one and equal with/as my BREATH i am NOT HERE LIVING as LIFE, one and equal.

 

I commit myself to remind myself through taking deep breaths, to bring myself back HERE out of my mind, so i don't loose moments by NOT living HERE.

 

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect the idea of time to DEATH, for i measure my living in my mind with the idea of DEATH also,even though i don't know when it is i am going to die, which is in reality a real a mind-fuck as well, because i don't know what time is in fact and i also don't know what DEATH is in fact. So how can i measure something with something else when both are unknown to me at the moment..??  I realize that DEATH will be just like my breathing one and equal, which works in moments, so the moment my body will decide when it has had enough of the parasite that i am as the mind.

 

 

I commit myself to let go of the idea of time and also the idea of death for they mean nothing when the body decides that it has had enough of the abuse that i have done to it as the the mind i think/belief i am, and make sure i ground myself right HERE within/as my breath and within/as  my human physical body.

 

 

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to connect TIME with the idea of '' being too late'' which in essence tells me in my own face that following my idea of time in my mind means i will be always too late to catch up with the REAL time,that is BREATH-TIME.

 

I commit myself to STOP myself connecting ideas with ideas within my mind as for they serve only one thing,and that is: '' illusions.'' 

 

 

 

Thanks.

 

 

 

Larry Manuela

 

 

Join us at: DESTENI 

 

Have a look at our solution to solve all the problems in this world and join in and support this solution so we can move faster in implementing it, so we don't have to suffer more through the system that is HERE now, that does not support LIFE at all, so EQUALMONEY  is the solution..!!!!

 

 

Support our research also by buying one or more educational products that are carefully and specifically design to HELP you realize you as all of us as humanity have done and with how to correct oneself, so educate yourself right here:  EQAFE

 

Do the course of the lifetime, will save your lifetime here on earth for sure, it is a self help course that will teach you how to deal with yourself and be/become a real being on this planet that always does what is BEST for all LIFE, at: DIP


1 comment: