Tuesday 18 September 2012

Day 126, Falling For An Image, SF & SC. day 2.

I am continuing  with the self-forgiveness statements and self-commitment statements to LIFE in this blog.


 I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be sexually attractive to a woman that have a nice clean cut face, as in the picture here on the left that i have chosen as an example.


I commit myself to make sure that every time i see a woman with a face similar to this one, to not let myself be lost within my thoughts and back-chats where i will say to myself: '' woow, now that is a pretty lady.''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a physical attraction to females that have face features like the one i have used here as an example due to my own imprinting of similar faces i have stored throughout my life, that i have chosen to be beautiful for me.  


I commit myself to little by little make sure to delete all these images and pictures i have stored within my body and that i use as memories to ignite certain specific feelings for woman that have similar face features to this one i have chosen as an example, through my focusing on my breathing, as being one and equal with/as my breathing and to write myself to freedom doing self-forgiveness and my commitments to LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to find woman with lips like the one here on the picture to be very sexually attractive to me, because in my mind these kind of lips look very kissable to me, wherein i imagine myself kissing these kind of lips forever. I realize also that i equate such lips as lips good for a blowjob. So within this, i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to look at and see the lips as lips that are good for a blowjob, just because of what i myself have defined within myself during my life, what would be the kind of lips that would be good or not good for a blowjob, when in reality the shape of the lips don't have anything to do with the blowjob, it is just my interpretation and it's based on my own self-created desire and delusion that lips like that can be portrayed/seen as kissable and good for a blowjob.


I commit myself to STOP myself in BREATH every time i see myself going into or about to go into thoughts of imaginations about lips and their shape, wherein  i use them to create  sexual related fantasies within myself based on pictures and images i have gathered throughout my life and stored within my body to be later used as memories of what i will prefer for myself to be acceptable/likable/sexually attractive to me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compare such faces with other faces and treat those that don't have similar faces as less valuable just because their faces is not what i have chosen within myself through brainwashing from my environment what will be an beautiful or not beautiful face and hence be then acceptable.


I commit myself to make sure that i do not judge other faces and treat the person with that particular face as less valuable because she doesn't have the face i would like as what i have apparently chosen would be beautiful or not and just STOP myself and BREATHE and make sure i touch something that is physically here, to remind myself that i am here.


I will be continuing tomorrow with more self-forgiveness statements and self-commitment statements to life, to get out all the layers as to why and how i see and look at woman and treat them because of the way they look.



Thanks.


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world: EQUALMONEY


Support our research and buy one or more educational products that will support and assist you like no other in becoming the BEST human can ever be: EQAFE


Join in the walking and birthing of yourself back to life in the physical by doing this course: DIP, the course of a lifetime..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment