Friday 28 December 2012

Day 190, But It's Fun..

Now this is the sentence i have been hearing these last few days out of the mouth of my daughter. 
But i have noticed that it is not only my daughter but that it is all people whom are part of the consumerist system whom don't give a fuck about life.



                                                                              

I was explaining to my daughter and showing her some horrific videos on youtube where one can see the children suffering from starvation, and i can see that she is just not interested, she wants to do something that is ''fun.''  Thus what is fun in her mind, from her perspective is doing the positive things in life as they are being portrayed in this world. She actually don't give a fuck about the lives of these people at all, only about what fun things she can do, so she can have a good time, to be happy. 


Now these kind of behaviours really work on my nerves to tell you the truth, and it is the same attitude most people have in this world. They look at these videos and have absolutely no remorse nor care at all. They may say some bullshit like:'' ooohhh so saaaddd.'' By saying this is like acting as if they give a fuck, but the real giving a fuck is when one change ones whole way of living to that which is BEST for all LIFE, which is a process to be walked. It is not something that magically happens in one moment, and this is the major reason no-one wants to even hear about walking their processes.


I was showing my daughter, profiles of people whom are ''friends'' on facebook, and i tell her, there are individuals that when they talk to me on facebook they are talking and acting as if they really give a fuck, but then i showed her their profiles and what do you see...??? You see what is really important to them, wether they will pay attention to games on facebook, or pictures of themselves trying to look sexy, or pictures of families alone, or if they are a politician you will see mostly things related to politics, if they are deeply religious they will place religious pictures and statements, or videos of pop artists, or if they are into some business, they will have like comercials about their products. Very very few are really exposing the real atrocities that are really happening in this world, as a matter of fact, most don't even know, and they won't care either, because they just don't want to know at all.  Now i am not saying this because i am in a group where this is what we do all the time, and that we ''think/belief'' that we ''know'' everything and have got all the answers. We do know and some are very AWARE about a lot and we do have THE answer as a matter of fact to all the problems in this world. But this is more to just make the reader here see that as it looks like now, we are really doomed as humanity, because humanity don't give a fuck at all...!! And humanity don't want to HEAR our message, because our message will spoil their F***** fun..!!


I am so tired of people being so damn careless and without any compassion at all for LIFE in general in anyways whatsoever. All people are just like my daughter trying to have fun in the face of those that suffer, and look at it as something one should avoid at all cost looking at, because it is NOT fun and it is BORING.


So as i was told by Bernard once, that i am going to have to wait till my children grow up and their lives are fucked for them then to come to me and hear me, right now they just can't hear me no matter what. This is a sad process, because they just can't hear me. Yesterday i did notice something small about my little boy of 7 years old, but this is because he is an emotional boy. I was looking at a video on Facebook that someone placed about cats and dogs being killed just because they are too many and people can't take care of them and they put them to sleep. As my son was watching this with me, and i just watched and he was asking me question as; 'what are they doing to them' and i said to him; 'they are killing them, by injecting poison in their bodies.'  And he responded emotionally by saying:'' someone should do the same to these people, so they can just maybe stop.''   And i told him, but this won't help anyways, because there are much more external factors to take care of before these animals reach such places.

So whom are we then, when the suffering and starvation and all the rest of the atrocities in this world are not of any importance at all in our day to day living..?? Is this not being Evil..??  Do we think/belief that by thinking about them is actually going to STOP the lives these people live like magic...??  Time to consider what we accept and allow in this world, this reality, because one thing is certain: '' what happens to one, happens to ALL, dead or alive.''










Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that my daughter and son are both right now not albe to really understand to what extent abuse and suffering is being done into this world by all of us humans through our participation in this world.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to within myself get angry at my daughter , because of me perceiving and interpreting her as being careless and without any compassion at all for poor suffering people in this world.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let my nevers get the best of me in regards with my daughter not showing any remorse nor care for people that suffer and die from starvation in other countries.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge people on facebook whom are friends there to be NOT individuals whom really care about life, but are individuals whom care about themselves alone.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to see people whom don't see/realize/understand what is really going on in reality as less then me.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be angry inside myself at my daughter when she act as if she cares by saying: '' ooohhh so saadd..''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed to see my son as an emotional person and assist and support him in just being here as standing as myself here in breath as one as equal.



I commit myself to find other ways to express in words when i am looking at how we live with each other and everything else here on this planet.


I commit myself to whenever i see myself going into or i am about to go into judging to jst STOP and breathe till i am clear and stable and nothing moves within me as me as the energy as the mind and from this cleerness and stability speak or express.


I commit myself to make sure that i keep on focusing on my breathing so i do not create emotions and feelings within me that are unnecessary.




Thanks.



Larry Manuela



Join us at: DESTENI







Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world in the form as:EQUALMONEY








Support our research and buy one or more educational products that will for sure blow your mind, at: EQAFE








Do the course of a lifetime and change yourself in order to change the world:DIP     If not able to afford this one, here is a free version to get you started in becoming a REAL caring human being: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/


And for better understanding of the living words, visit our destonian Wiki website: http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page











No comments:

Post a Comment