Wednesday 8 August 2012

Day 104, Don't Be So Hard On Yourself. Part 1

Today at work i was asked how i am doing and if everything is ''good''..??

 

 


This is a common question most people ask each other when they meet, it has become part of starting a conversation and also it's part of the acting as if one may be concern with how the other is living, and as if they care.


My answer was: '' well things are never good, because the way we live is a life of enslavement.''



Sometimes i do wonder what it will take for people to realize for real what the heck is going on, because the brainwashing is SO extensive that they might not even realize that most obvious. People are so comfortable being a slave that it is almost impossible that they will ever stand up for LIFE,because all they ever knew was just to be the perfect slaves and to accept the slavery no matter what.



Self-frogiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let a world exists where caring for LIFE is seen as '' being hard on yourself ''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes ''feel tired'' because of people not wanting to get it, or willing to get it, and by get it i mean that '' they are responsible for what is here as everyone else is ''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at myself sometimes, because i see that people around me don't get the message and also they don't question the system to see that there is something terribly wrong with it, because all they know is how to survive within the confines as the prison-walls of this system, and the prison is within them as their minds. Within this i realize that i have to be patient and just continue my walking of my process for this is all i can do for myself now, and as i walk and change this itself, as me as my own change will be/become an assistance and support for those whom are ready and willing to also join in the standing and the practical bringing about a world that is truly practically what is BEST for all LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how deep in the shit we really are for most of the humans are really all in a very deep sleep even when they can see what is going on, but still will NOT STOP and stand up for LIFE.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the fact that not all humans will make it in this lifetime, because there is just nothing one can do about it,it have to come from them, it is their decision to STAND for LIFE or NOT to STAND for LIFE, and even standing alone is NOT enough one MUST apply, if one is all serious about the decision to stand. This ''must'' is a must that is natural when one see/realize/understand for real what is going on in this world and what is being done to LIFE.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be captured in the falseness of this system,where everyone when things are working for them within the system act as if they are benevolent when in reality deep within they are all just like me, evil beings that never cared for life at all in all their lives.  We don't see how participating in everything that is of and as this system is evil, very evil. Within this i realize that i have to self-forgive myself in order to get rid of this evil that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become so all the other evil humans can start seeing that it is possible to STOP being evil and just LIVE as one as equal as LIFE in every breath here.



To be continued tomorrow in part 2................


Thanks


Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Have a look at our solution for this world: EQUALMONEY


Support our research by buying educational products that will truly transform how you see reality for real: EQAFE


START you walking with: DIP   the course of a lifetime..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment