Thursday 9 August 2012

Day 105, Don't Be So Hard On Yourself. Part 2

So here i am continuing with where i left of yesterday in part 1.

 

 


Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be what is termed EVIL in this world, because evil as it is implied by it's definition is all that is here on this planet, and the ones whom are evil are me and the rest of humanity,because of not only what we do directly but also what we ALLOW. I realize that the point a ALLOWANCE is the biggest hurdle i ones realization, because one don't want to see that ALLOWANCE is as EVIL as doing the evil deed itself.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that just like me being evil in this world and did not know it, so it is for all the others whom are also being evil without knowing it, because just as i did not saw/realized/understood the point of ALLOWANCE, so they to don't  see/realize/understand it, that one is evil as well, when one see/hear evil and yet do not do ANYTHING to STOP it, but will rather blame those others whom are also evil, but more expressive in the evil deeds.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that all so-called: '' good deeds'' in this world are all really evil, because within them is the ACCEPTANCE of the system as it is, as if this system is the only way we can live on this planet and within this system of abuse and atrocities we can then pretend with ''good deeds'' that we are very caring/compassionate people, when we are not, because the reality is we still ALLOW a system to exist where we know by the very implication of having to have '' good deeds''  that the system is faulty and NOT what is BEST for ALL LIFE.


I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that the very act of doing a ''good deed'' implies that there must be something that is NOT GOOD that is here that makes me want to do what is to be understood as a '' good deed''  and all ''good deeds'' are just bandages, they're not SOLUTIONS..!!   I realize that the more ''good deeds'' we try and do the more real physical  abuse will continue for us to have our ''good deeds '' played out, so we can continue with our false care and false compassion.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to falsely care and falsely have compassion, because they were NEVER a solution to the problems that are HERE, my false caring and my false compassion did NOT STOP the abuse and atrocities that are HERE, as matter of fact i contributed to the increase of the abuses and atrocities by falsely caring and falsely having compassion, with all the feelings of ''good intentions'' behind them.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to never see/realize/understand that the '' goodness of men'' was derived and ignited by FEAR, thus within this meaning: '' fear is the starting-point of the goodness in men.''


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fail to see how me when i was in the act of being good was nothing but looking for justification/validation/excuse to NOT act upon that which is HERE, that is really EVIL,and do whatever it takes in the confines of what is BEST for all LIFE and STOP it.

 

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand how fear exists within the sentence As: '' don't be so hard on yourself '' which is the fear of the system, and what could happen if one should take the system on. So within this i realize that the fear of the system makes one inactive to bring a change that is truly what is BEST for all life practically/physically/factually HERE,because the system is being seen as out there and out of reach and to big to even start to tackle on it, when the system out there started in here, in the minds of MEN, so therein is where one starts to bring it to an END.


I commit myself to show that goodness of men in this world as is being understood and lived is not what the definition of the word really is in fact when it comes to the living application of the definition of what is implied within the word,and that goodness in men really is in fact the fear of the system, the fear of taking on the system, and also the fear of standing up for LIFE, making sure that LIFE is THE utmost Value and MOST important thing EVER, so everything that does NOT support this very valuable thing called LIFE, will NOT be here in words nor in DEEDS.


I commit myself to show that the question: '' is everything good ''  is a false caring attitude of men to not really take their responsibility for all LIFE, as i can see this within myself all can see it to.


I commit myself to show that LIFE is worth standing up for, because it is the only thing that is certain that is always in all ways is supporting us.


I commit myself to never give up no matter what people may say or belief, because i already know that they don't really know as i know now, what the heck is really happening in this world and what is really happening within them as their thoughts/feelings/emotions.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment