Wednesday 15 August 2012

Day 109, Everything Is Haram.

At work we have a Muslim man, that always say to people, what you are doing is Haram man. I call him Mr. Haram.

 

 

And i make jokes with him, and say to him, working is also suppose to be Haram, because you are slave. Haram is a term Muslims use for things that are unrein and forbidden according to the rules set forth in their religion.

So when i have look within this system, almost everything is Haram because most things do not support LIFE, so from the perspective of supporting LIFE equally, most things in the system and the system itself IS Haram so to speak.

Having money in ones pocket is Haram. But do our Muslim brothers and sisters see these as Haram..??  Of course Not..!!

Now i am using the word Haram here, but Haram is just a word used in the Muslim community as i already said for things that are seen as unrein and forbidden. But what is forbidden and unrein is what some people have decided in the past and now people live by these rules

I am not talking about forbidding things and such. What i am talking about is we as humanity becoming really responsible beings and see for ourselves what is acceptable or NOT acceptable, within the context of what is BEST for ALL LIFE. Placing ourselves in someone else shoes or some other beings life and see if we would have loved for example being killed for consumption in brutal ways or ways that are really really painful.

So looking from the perspective of LIFE support, we can use the word: '' Haram ''  and not as forbidding or unrein but as UNACCEPTABLE,and not because is bad or wrong or negative, but simply because it does NOT support LIFE equal.

Self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that i have accepted  and allowed myself to let a world exist where words like ''haram'' are needed to forbid people to do certain things and to keep people from eating certain things.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live in a world where people living right now in this world cannot see what is here and look for some answers in the past, when clearly what is here today is the outflow of consequences of what was in the past.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see/realize/understand that we as humanity are thinking/believing that we are a superior life-form then all the other life-forms, when in reality when i look very closely i see we as humanity being the weakest.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to live in world where laws/rules/regulations are necessary, because we are all one by one very irresponsible beings, so irresponsible that it even shows in the very laws/rules/regulations we come up with.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have things like religion to  exist within this world that don't support LIFE at all in anyways whatsoever.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let a world exist where we judge each other and interpret things in life based on what we belief someone said in the past as if this someone in the past was more capable of understanding life, when in reality the world itself as it exist right now with all the people in it that are the generations after the so-called smart ones in the past, one can still see that we do not in anyways whatsoever understand the LIVING and what it is all about, at all..!!

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief that some old knowledge and wise word from someone in the past is necessary for me to live now, right HERE in this moment. I realize that one thing is certain that whatever happened in the past is seen by the way we live with each other and that whatever was taught in the past, was either not understood, and that is IF it was supportive to LIFE and/or what was delivered through words were NOT solutions that will benefit all LIFE equal, and besides these, one thing that is very clear, is that the people in the past KNEW nothing of what it MEANS to LIVE and what LIFE truly is in FACT, otherwise we will be all right living the understanding that they had.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief that a BELIEF is necessary in LIFE in order to LIVE LIFE, when this is clearly in common sense totally unnecessary and very much in separation with living LIFE, thus if we are NOT living LIFE, what are we doing then...?? We are followers of our minds, and herein we call this living, when in reality it is enslavement.

I commit myself to show that beliefs are just beliefs and are not factual living, as in the real act of LIVING. It is a lifestyle based upon what one think/perceive/interpret within ones mind about what is HERE.

I commit myself to make sure that we all understand what is to be acceptable in this world, for what is to be acceptable is always that which support all LIFE equally.

I commit myself to show that religion with it's rules are nothing but memories of knowledge of people in the past that also did not know  what to do exactly in the face of the problems that were here, and the rules as they understood it, was there only believed solution at the time,when in reality it was NOT a solution at all, because all of LIFE was NOT taken at all into consideration, because everything was just looked at from the human perspective in relation to it's survival within this world.

Thanks.

Larry Manuela

Join us at: DESTENI

Have a look at our solution to all the problems in this world in the form of: EQUALMONEY

Support our research and buy one or more educational products that will really support and assist you in becoming a effective human being in this world, when one applied what is being shared in ones LIFE, at: EQAFE

Join the walk to be/become the BEST human you could ever be, by doing our course: DIP

No comments:

Post a Comment