Wednesday 3 October 2012

Day 137, Is This Really Being Human Is All About..??

I was watchin the movie: '' bicentennial man'' the other day.



                                                                  


It is about a family in the future that bought a robot to do any work around the house.

What turn out to be,is that this robot was a little bit special, for it started to act more human-like everyday and after much more gaining of human-like charactristics, the robot itself started to evolve itself in it's quest to become human and in the END went as far as possible to be human-like and eventually dying like humans in his death-bed when he was about to hear that the humans have finally declared him ''human.''

So it is all about having feelings and emotions and when these are present it means that we are then humans, and we are alive because we have these things...???  The question is really, are we alive because of feelings and emotions, and is a human body really dependend on these to be alive, or is it depending on LIFE itself to be alive...??  Is it not LIFE that is supporting all manifestation of life itself HERE..??


Now the human have placed much more value in it's feelings and emotions than LIFE itself, so much so that LIFE is not even valued anymore, the only little meaningless value that it have is when it can be used or worst yet Abused in the name of the feelings and emotions that are being considered as much more valuable for the human than LIFE itself.



Self-forgiveness:


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to perceive/view/interpret myself as my feelings and my emotions and whithin this completely miss what i am As LIFE right HERE.


I commit myself to make sure that every time i am about to go into my feelings/emotions to STOP and take a deep breath and remind myself that i am HERE and not lost in my mind the place where feelings/emotions roam the place as entertainment.


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to let a world exist where movies are being shown that feelings and emotions are the things we MUST give our values to above all things else, for they are the things that make us human, when what makes us human is in reality our bodies, that is manifested LIFE and is breathing and is made off the substance/dust of the earth, which is all LIFE.


I commit myself to show those whom want to hear that their feelings and emotions is NOT what makes them human, but the contrary is true, these are the things that make them inhuman.



I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belief/think that such things as feelings and emotions are real just because i experience them as real, without having any understanding as in HOW they appear in disappear in me and how they are being created within me to exist as me in me.


I commit myself to make sure that i keep on learning/study the quantum mind  till i understand all that i need to understand in order to know how i function as this mind that i have accepted and allowed myself to be/become in this world, so i can little by little defuse myself of creating myself as such and just live HERE as the living word as the living flesh/body as the BREATH of LIFE right here.



Will continue this tomorrow..............................





Thanks.



Larry Manuela


Join us at: DESTENI


Vote for the goals and principles of the EQUALMONEY   system.


Support us and LIFE in ways you don't understand yet at: EQAFE



Do the course of a lifetime: DIP


 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment